Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It's so true dude. I got better sound just imagining my new sub in the place of my old one.

Oh my I don't have a subwoofer.:eek:

BTW League is awesome Adam. I don't care if I go 500 it makes watching other games more fun. Makes me like a kid again with Brees and Miles Austin being my new favorite players.
It really is a good time. I was the same way yesterday watching a couple of the games I would have never watched otherwise. It makes Sunday a lot of fun.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Auto draft is good, but theres a handful of players this year that were supposed to be fantasy studs that didn't pan out. I drafted three of em... Forte, Jennings, Folk. All have sucked footballs.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What exactly did you get for crying out loud?
What did you replace and what kind of speakers do you have?
Carver THX Premier AV705x. Its a couple years old but I pretty much STOLE it.

Marantz SR5003

My speakers are interesting to say the least. I'm using a pair of Avante Guarde Acoustic DUO Dual 6" powered subs (Buddy upgraded to the 10's). I don't own them, but they're mine :D.

For the mids and highs, I'm using the mid and tweeter horn sections from a pair of Klipsch LaScalas. Its a pretty unusual combo, but crossed over correctly is pretty incredible. If I can put together enough cash to purchase the subs, I'll get the 2496.

I'm headed to Grapevine Texas tomorrow and when I get back and have a chance to actually set this stuff up without it looking like garbage, I'll shoot some photos. Fair warning, its a bit bizarre.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm off to the movies (in my living room, rewatching "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" for the fourth day in a row!). :eek:
My adrenaline level is running quite high still...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Carver THX Premier AV705x. Its a couple years old but I pretty much STOLE it.

Marantz SR5003

My speakers are interesting to say the least. I'm using a pair of Avante Guarde Acoustic DUO Dual 6" powered subs (Buddy upgraded to the 10's). I don't own them, but they're mine :D.

For the mids and highs, I'm using the mid and tweeter horn sections from a pair of Klipsch LaScalas. Its a pretty unusual combo, but crossed over correctly is pretty incredible. If I can put together enough cash to purchase the subs, I'll get the 2496.

I'm headed to Grapevine Texas tomorrow and when I get back and have a chance to actually set this stuff up without it looking like garbage, I'll shoot some photos. Fair warning, its a bit bizarre.
I thought you were in the area. Maybe one of these days we'll have to shoot the breeze at PDawg's pool. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I thought you were in the area. Maybe one of these days we'll have to shoot the breeze at PDawg's pool. :D
I actually live in southwest MO. I make a lot of trips to your area though. I'm at the Gaylord this week. Its gonna be fairly busy, but if PDawg needs some help with that grout haze, I'm happy to go help him out.... We should definitely do that sometime.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No. It's gone. The zombies already ate it. :eek:
I trust that God, if it exists, has a sense of humor. One needs to look no further than the almighty platypus!

-pat
If the platypus are almighty....maybe they are Gods.....;):D

ps I thought it was very funny.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How come I keep hearing Dolores O'Riordan's voice in my head...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis