Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
That kinda looks like a Smith and Wesson 500.

And LOTR, what exactly is it that you do all day?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I'm a professional consultant on security matters.

I'm also an audiophile and a musician, plus a mountain climber.
Few other things too...

Well you impressed me going to 20,000 ft ; I climbed 4 14's in Rocky mountains when I was younger. I retired as an IT Security Architect and I really like music and I support a musician ( long story lots of $$)

do you want positve rep points ?

later,

Forest Man

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Well you impressed me going to 20,000 ft ; I climbed 4 14's in Rocky mountains when I was younger. I retired as an IT Security Architect and I really like music and I support a musician ( long story lots of $$)

do you want positve rep points ?

later,

Forest Man
We went up to 22,000 feet. I did studied architecture.
Music is in my soul.

* Thanks for the good rep points offer, but it is not my call to make, it's up to each individual.

Nice talking to you, later,
Bob

P.S. Oh! And I planted over 2,000,000 trees (some of them are over 80 feet high!).

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I think I need a new mouse, this one ain't cuttin' it any more.

So............. Where is Alex?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The audio bug is biting again. I blame Alex. I got a new Marantz receiver to go with my new Carver amp. It sounds better (different) than my previous stuff. Audible difference for sure. I heard it before it was hooked up. :D In all seriousness I like the added features and headroom.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The audio bug is biting again. I blame Alex. I got a new Marantz receiver to go with my new Carver amp. It sounds better (different) than my previous stuff. Audible difference for sure. I heard it before it was hooked up. :D In all seriousness I like the added features and headroom.
It's so true dude. I got better sound just imagining my new sub in the place of my old one.

Oh my I don't have a subwoofer.:eek:

BTW League is awesome Adam. I don't care if I go 500 it makes watching other games more fun. Makes me like a kid again with Brees and Miles Austin being my new favorite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis