Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just came across my spare Thundercats stickers. Yes. I said it. Not only are they Thundercats stickers...they're spares.

To help compensate, I also found my bikini calendars from high school and college. I know that doesn't entirely make up for it, but maybe just a little.
Yeah, I am not sure it even comes close. Bikini calendars? Were you still living at home during college? Geeze. Wouldn't want your parents to see naked lady calendars. Man card revoked! :p;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man card revoked!
Well, as long as it's already gone...

Anybody else remember these? I came across my collection this morning. Yep, I even have the jade elephant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Anybody else remember these? I came across my collection this morning. Yep, I even have the jade elephant. :D
Nope, I am definitely to young for that. In fact, I am around 2 years younger than that video. :)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai

I remember that commercial. I'd put that Jade elephant on Ebay.
It's gotta be a collector's item by now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

And Adam has to clean his screen again...:eek:

-pat
Its almost like he needs some sort of disposable covers. Someone needs to invent an optically-perfect, 98% transmissive screen protector that comes in a pad of 100 - when it gets dirty you can just rip one off like a sheet of paper, toss it in the trash (or biohazard bin, as the case may be), and your rolling again without missing a beat. I am thinking I might need to patent this. There is sure to be profits considering all of the Adams out there. :D;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
While perusing through my high school's page on Facebook, I came across a girl (well, woman now) that I had a huge crush on back in fourth grade. The guy that she's with in the photo could beat my a** down with one finger.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
While perusing through my high school's page on Facebook, I came across a girl (well, woman now) that I had a huge crush on back in fourth grade. The guy that she's with in the photo could beat my a** down with one finger.
I actually pass a past girlfriend from high school every now and then. I don't think she recognizes me when we do. Quite the looker in high school, she was. Not so much anymore. I swear she's heavier than I am and her husband is pretty beefy (in a pudgy way) looking. I expected better of her...(No. I wasn't necessarily implying ME.)

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Quite the looker in high school, she was. Not so much anymore. I swear she's heavier than I am and her husband is pretty beefy (in a pudgy way) looking. I expected better of her...
Ever think that maybe your break-up sent her into a spiral of despair, leading her to overeating in an attempt to fill that emptiness that won't ever go away?

:D

strube

strube

Is that Firefly TV show and the accompanying movie good? I am kind of at a loss with what to watch but I could do some instant streaming with that and check it out. I am kind of wary of sci-fi tv - don't ask me why...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is that Firefly TV show and the accompanying movie good? I am kind of at a loss with what to watch but I could do some instant streaming with that and check it out. I am kind of wary of sci-fi tv - don't ask me why...
I thought that Firefly was excellent. Sure, not every minute of every episode is a homerun, but I liked the humor and overall atmosphere of it.

The movie should definitely be watched after watching the series, unless you don't plan on watching the series. It was made well, but I didn't like it as well as the series.

strube

strube

I thought that Firefly was excellent. Sure, not every minute of every episode is a homerun, but I liked the humor and overall atmosphere of it.

The movie should definitely be watched after watching the series, unless you don't plan on watching the series. It was made well, but I didn't like it as well as the series.
Cool, thanks. We have been watching the first seasons of Burn Notice and Lie To Me and those are both very good shows but I wanted to change it up a bit. I am sure we will watch the series then the movie.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Burn Notice is awesome, too! Great show. Another USA Network show that I really like is Psych (just watched the newest episode today on Hulu). Eureka is another good sci-fi show, IMO.

strube

strube

I think I would like psych from the previews I have seen. I watch Dexter on my own (a bit to morbid for the wife) and it is probably my favorite TV show. Of course, I never watch it on TV because I never watch TV. The combination of TV-on-DVD and netflix instant streaming on the Xbox is definitely handy if one is anti-tv.

I kind of want to check out Fringe and Dollhouse, too, the latter of which is created by the guy that did Firefly, plus Elisha Dushku or whatever her name is is a fox. For a while we were rotating through Burn Notice, Lie To Me, and Leverage, but some of the acting is pretty bad in Leverage and it tends to get silly at times, so we scratched that one. We have also never finished the second season of 24 because honestly, the every-episode-is-a-cliffhanger got pretty old. It will be nice to add a few new shows to the mix.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I stopped watching 24 near the very beginning. When they murdered the blonde's friend in the hospital, that was it for me. Just wasn't my type of show, I figured.

strube

strube

I stopped watching 24 near the very beginning. When they murdered the blonde's friend in the hospital, that was it for me. Just wasn't my type of show, I figured.
...and that was after they hit her with a car and a bunch of other crazy crap, too, right?

Yeah, I think we are in the same boat there, though we did watch through the first season and a few episodes of the second before it was quitting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis