Official WTF is Adam Thread

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks! Strube has the flu? That's too bad. I imagine that it isn't fun.

So sorry to hear about the political threads. :p At first, I thought the Polanski thread was off to the religious races, but it got back on track. Well, as on track as a thread can be about a child rapist. There's a lot of horrible stuff that happens in this world...I can hope that a tiny percentage of it happens to him. :) Yeah, I'm more of an "old testament" type.
I thought he went through the holocaust? Maybe he was paying it forward in his screwed up mind.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought he went through the holocaust? Maybe he was paying it forward in his screwed up mind.
Ahhh, didn't realize that he was that old. I hadn't bothered to read up on the guy. Thanks for the info.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am glad to hear you weren't kidnapped by the Baywatch girls.Good to have ya back buddy.The Boring thresd was getting boring without ya..........Hi Niki..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be handing some rep out now that I'm back, but I need to spread it around (that doesn't time out, I guess) before some of you get it. Just thought that I'd mention it so that people aren't all, "hey, why isn't that jackhole thanking me like he is other people?!?"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think so. It was fun, but I can only handle so much "Twister" with a simian.

Just so that no one gets the wrong idea, the monkey is still of the cigs. He was smoking something else.
Man, what I wouldn't give for a dube, some boffing and a smoke ... even with a guy at this point. :eek:
It's been a while. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't think it counted if my eyes were closed...
Depends on what side of the plate you're on...

[Not that there's anything wrong with it either way. :)]

...but yeah he lies.
He's good at it too. :D
No kidding. I actually believed that he was going to respect me in the morning. Oh, darn it...not the tears again. I told myself that I was over him.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just get it out of your system 'before' we meet on Friday.:eek::D
Don't worry, I'm saving myself for Friday night. I figure I'll tell her about the $1,000 worth of speakers that I can't afford in the back of the car after ... adk would be proud. Be honest but only after you get what you want. Speakers and ***** first ... the truth later. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis