Official WTF is Adam Thread

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Anyone have contact info other than forums and E-Mail, maybe it's time to give him a shout, it's been too long. I know we shouldn't worry but hey WTF is he ?
I don't know- it's only been a few days since his last activity. I'm sure that whatever Adam is up to is important to him, and is probably none of our business. He will come back whenever he is good and ready, and I think we should leave him in peace to handle whatever is going on in his life- whether it be large or small.

strube

strube

If he has H1N1 then I think he would still be posting. I am, albeit much less. :)

I am sure he is busy with work like last time he vanished, as Dave said.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
He's not even here for my 5,000th post

So sad to see him gone. The sun isn't going as high in the sky these days. I hope didn't die from a scorpion sting. :(

I've always like the Spartans.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hmm, it's not like him to just leave the door open like that.:confused:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Geez, I take a leave of absence only to come back and see this thread. As such, I sure hope Adam is doing ok. I am sure whatever it is, he knows we are ALL behind him. Hopefully, we will hear from him soon.

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He probably got fed up with all the republicans running around AH and said enough is enough. :D

I hope he's okay but it's probably just something Markw said. :eek: :p

strube

strube

He probably got fed up with all the republicans running around AH and said enough is enough. :D

I know it wasn't me. I try not to spout my right-wingery here. It is against my own personal forum policy, though if I did some of it here, I probably wouldn't do as much to my wife and she wouldn't be so fed-up with it! :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me, but Markw hasn't been around in a while has he?

People are dropping like flies.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, all! Thanks for the concern...and the monkey spanking photo (although his head was in the wrong place :D).

Things are just so NOT boring right now. :p Soooo happy. :) Can't talk, too much to do. :p :p :p :p :p

Yeah, right. Nah, I'm not going to pull a Harald (figuratively or literally, you pervs :D). I just got busy at work (like Dave said), and was too mentally exhausted at the end of the day to get on here. I've brewed myself a pot of coffee and will begin to tackle the 298 new threads. Hmmm, I might need more coffee...

It's good to be back.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, all! Thanks for the concern...and the monkey spanking photo (although his head was in the wrong place :D).

Things are just so NOT boring right now. :p Soooo happy. :) Can't talk, too much to do. :p :p :p :p :p

Yeah, right. Nah, I'm not going to pull a Harald (figuratively or literally, you pervs :D). I just got busy at work (like Dave said), and was too mentally exhausted at the end of the day to get on here. I've brewed myself a pot of coffee and will begin to tackle the 298 new threads. Hmmm, I might need more coffee...

It's good to be back.
We were about to send Dawg, Rick, and Alex out to look for you.
That wouldn't have ended well.

Glad things are OK.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Glad to see you are back and that your absence was just due to being busy. I don't think you've missed too much. The obnoxious political threads have died down this week and Strube has been giving everyone the H1N1.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So the monkey and you are done playing "Twister"?
I think so. It was fun, but I can only handle so much "Twister" with a simian.

Just so that no one gets the wrong idea, the monkey is still of the cigs. He was smoking something else.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad to see you are back and that your absence was just due to being busy. I don't think you've missed too much. The obnoxious political threads have died down this week and Strube has been giving everyone the H1N1.
Thanks! Strube has the flu? That's too bad. I imagine that it isn't fun.

So sorry to hear about the political threads. :p At first, I thought the Polanski thread was off to the religious races, but it got back on track. Well, as on track as a thread can be about a child rapist. There's a lot of horrible stuff that happens in this world...I can hope that a tiny percentage of it happens to him. :) Yeah, I'm more of an "old testament" type.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis