Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Watching ariplane takeoff and landing videos on google with my little girl. She's engrossed with it. I'm trying to keep her up so we can see/hear this takeoff tonight. It landed earlier today at the airport just down the road from my house. May have to take her on a trip down the road to the nearby Target lot to see it. It should be audible from my house, regardless. I can hear the fighter jets takeoff when they refuel.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's one big plane! I think that I saw one at an airport once when I was traveling. It was just sitting there, though - I didn't see it take off or land.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if Jamie is having a good time on tour.. its weird with him not posting all the time... ima have to give him a shout...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Jamie is having a good time on tour.. its weird with him not posting all the time... ima have to give him a shout...
Apparently he's at a sausage convention. He didn't seem too pleased about that, but hopefully he's having fun with the band and the music.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Well, either they rescheduled the takeoff or they shot it into the sky via a gigantic sling shot. I didn't hear or see anything while we were outside. Lauren on the other hand watched about 60 minutes of airplanes taking off and landing on google! She was in heaven.

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
ok this is funny as hell!! watching purple rain right now uncut on hd net movies its been awhile on this movie... still not a bad movie when comes right down to it:cool:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Apparently he's at a sausage convention. He didn't seem too pleased about that, but hopefully he's having fun with the band and the music.
the music is whats its all about when on tour with the band!!!!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My blu-ray player has a firmware update available. I'll likely load that tomorrow. Getting sleepy tonight.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Startin to feel it and needing to wind down. Step Brothers has to be one of the best "horrible movies thats kinda funny"... Its crackin me up

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I still love ms.... just because i have a very cool play list on this page....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis