Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I've been away too long. Totally lost in the thread...again...
Stupid homework.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you miss a day, you miss a lot. Try to catch up. There will be a test...more of an exam, really.;)
Yeah, and Alex hands out spankings to those who fail.

Only you can decide if you want to study or not.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, and Alex hands out spankings to those who fail.

Only you can decide if you want to study or not.
You had just better hope that Alex hasn't watched Monty Python's Holy Grail lately.

"And after the spankings...."

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you miss a day, you miss a lot. Try to catch up. There will be a test...more of an exam, really.;)
You had just better hope that Alex hasn't watched Monty Python's Holy Grail lately.

"And after the spankings...."

I would fear the exam much more than the spankings.

Lets just say there will be elbow-length rubber gloves involved.... ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I need to find that thread where Paradigm Dog got new appliances in his kitchen. Where's Adam?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Actually he got them for $200 below cost because the Jen-Air dealer screwed up but you would have to read further into that encyclopedia of a thread to find that. I gotta get a hold of Pee-Dawg. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Actually he got them for $200 below cost because the Jen-Air dealer screwed up but you would have to read further into that encyclopedia of a thread to find that. I gotta get a hold of Pee-Dawg. :D
I was going to mention that, but I saw that you were perusing it already. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was going to mention that, but I saw that you were perusing it already. :D
Yeah, when my best friend has a thread of such interest and importance I make sure that there are no misrepresentations of it here or anywhere else on the WWW. :rolleyes:

I'd like to get a fancy stove for my sister at cost.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd like to get a fancy stove for my sister at cost.
I bet that she'd sure appreciate that. What kind does she want? Gas, electric, induction? Those induction stove tops are very cool, IMO. I grew up with electric, but I have gas in my house and like it. I think that my mom would like the convenience of a gas stove, but she really likes the glass cooktop on her current electric range.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bet that she'd sure appreciate that. What kind does she want? Gas, electric, induction? Those induction stove tops are very cool, IMO. I grew up with electric, but I have gas in my house and like it. I think that my mom would like the convenience of a gas stove, but she really likes the glass cooktop on her current electric range.
Gas stoves are awesome IMO because they heat so much more evenly and quickly than electric ones (even if the pan is warped) but those induction ones are supposed to be pretty dang cool.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It looks like you recently crested the 14000 posts mark.

Do you think Clint made a title for 15000?
That's the next logical milestone, IMO. I thought that there'd be one at 12500 based on the trend, though, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis