Audioholic General
When you drink don't drive a mouse

When you drink don't drive a mouse :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You animal !!! LOL !!! :D

I'm wiring up a bathroom exhaust fan.
I hope karma don't fry me for being such a bastard but I can'ts helps myself.
If it does zap you it won't kill you.....karma wants you around so it can zap you many more times.;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That was one of the fancy ones with a light and a heater built in. I'm unzapped. I guess I'll clean up the bathroom and finish the garage shelves.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
That was one of the fancy ones with a light and a heater built in. I'm unzapped. I guess I'll clean up the bathroom and finish the garage shelves.
Hey buddy, what kind of a vacation is this anyway?
Sounds like all work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey buddy, what kind of a vacation is this anyway?
Sounds like all work.
This was never intended to be a vacation. Who needs a vacation after 8 months off? I drove here so that I could transport tools to fix this place up. I'm also being compensated to a certain degree ... I'd like to do this out of the goodness of my heart but I can't afford that luxury presently.

This is a job with some pretty serious perks. My little nieces are the first girls in my family. I'm not accustomed to sweetness because all the males in my family are all prize pricks. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Need some help?

This was never intended to be a vacation. Who needs a vacation after 8 months off? I drove here so that I could transport tools to fix this place up. I'm also being compensated to a certain degree ... I'd like to do this out of the goodness of my heart but I can't afford that luxury presently.

This is a job with some pretty serious perks. My little nieces are the first girls in my family. I'm not accustomed to sweetness because all the males in my family are all prize pricks. :)
Alex,

Do you need some help ? I am pretty handy with tools and other stuff :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting geared up for the premier of Supernatural in about 45 minutes. I had to move my external antenna to get reception, but it'll be worth it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm getting geared up for the premier of Supernatural in about 45 minutes. I had to move my external antenna to get reception, but it'll be worth it.
That post is definitely in the right thread.... thats for sure... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis