UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Fisichella on Pole!!! OMG! It's over for Badoer, he has got to be replaced. I say he's going to be replaced by Fisichella.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Fisichella on Pole!!! OMG! It's over for Badoer, he has got to be replaced. I say he's going to be replaced by Fisichella.:D
Like I said "Badoer".

Fun qualifying session tough.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Wow, amazing how things have turned. At the beginning of the season, never would have thought Button be struggling and Ferrari would win a race! Even better, Force India would be fighting for the win. If there was no KERS, Fisi would have won Spa.

annunaki

annunaki

As always, Spa delivers a great race!!!!

I love the track, & I love the surprises!!

This is one of the most interesting seasons to date based upon the shift of power from one week to the next.

I was extremely happy to see Ferrari win a race!! They look to be in a good position for Monza!

Force India was quite the surprise however. They have legitimate pace!!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Spa is my favorite track by far.:cool:

I wish Hamilton and Alonso would have not DNF'd I would have liked to see if Alonso would have been pushing Fisi and Kimi at the end and Hamilton tends to make things interesting if giving the chance.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Fisichella moves to Ferrari to finish the season, test role in 2010! Liuzzi to replace him at Force India.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, but this is Formula 1, where the craziest stories are often true.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Wow, I think the Ferrari team is bad luck for Italian drivers!! What the hell is up with Force India!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I love the cars and the technology and racing but F1 is starting to really turn me off with the continuous soap opera.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well it always surprises me when things like this happen, I mean, how much more drama can there be. I think this has serious consequences for Alonso as well. There's no way he could not know about it. Now he's been involved in serious issues, this "crashgate" and the "spygate" with Maclaren.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well, Alonso moves to Ferrari in 2010 for 3 years, Kimi should go to Mclaren, Nico to Brawn, Kubica to Renault, Rubens to wherever:D.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure I like Alonso driving for Ferrari...I have to think on it.

annunaki

annunaki

Anyone see similarities brewing between Schumacher & Alonso's career?

Early starts with a back marker, impress Flava Flav, 2 WDC with Benetton/Renault then a move to Ferrari. What's next for Alonso? 5 on the trot?? :D

In all honesty, I respect Alonso as a driver. He can set up & develop and his skills always transcend the car. I think he will be a solid fit. I also think he will get the best of Massa nearly all the time.

I think Kimi ends up at Macca, Brawn or in WRC. Kubica & Renault is probably a done deal. It would not surprise me to see Nico in the Brawn if Kimi is not there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis