UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Not sure why they passed over Marc Gene, who raced in Lemans recently. Badoer hasn't done a thing, not even driven the current car. He's been test driver at Ferrari for 10 years, started 48 races and has the record for most races without a point.

annunaki

annunaki

I would recommend Schumacher get a second opinion if I were Ferrari. ;)

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
LOL, well now it seems they aren't ruling out a comeback later on in the season, so we'll see.

iwantsomepie

iwantsomepie

Audiophyte
Schumi comeback would be huge, but I think the "neck injury" is just an excuse he is using because he knows that Ferrari does not have a competitive car... and with his status as legendary driver he cannot afford to loose out against the rest of the field.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Where's the fun in that.:D

1st Vettel, 2nd Button, 3rd Webber, 4th Hamilton, 5th Barichello, 6th Raikkonnen, 7th Alonso, 8th Rosberg.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Quali results. Hamilton on pole, Heikki 2nd Barichello 3rd. Wow, Macca back on form.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Man, was I wrong, LOL! Anyways, looks like Buttons' got the yips. He's so lucky that Red Bull wasn't on form. If he keeps this up, he's gonna lose the championship.

annunaki

annunaki

I heard a hypothesis on another forum that Badoer is using this time as a test session for Ferrari for 2010. When he stated he was testing he wasn't kidding (according to the hypothesis). Would Ferrari be so bold...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I heard a hypothesis on another forum that Badoer is using this time as a test session for Ferrari for 2010. When he stated he was testing he wasn't kidding (according to the hypothesis). Would Ferrari be so bold...
I hope so...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis