Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Adam, you have over 1000% the amount posts on this thread than I do. :confused::eek:

I am bored...

I have to wait for the fans to cool the house down to 65 degrees or I am unable sleep (no AC either). I really don't know how I could live in a California or Arizona desert...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks. Dude finally wrote me back and said he hadn't shipped it YET, but he would foot the bill to expedite it to me so I can have it this weekend. DOUCHEBAG. I told him if he doesn't get it off today that I want a refund.
Guess what I got today?

A refund. :rolleyes:

strube

strube

Guess what I got today?

Weak sauce! :mad:

I bought a chip programmer for my truck off of a forum a while back, never got the programmer or a refund, and had to go through all sorts of extra crap to avoid paying for nothing. I am glad you got your refund. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Guess what I got today?

Uggh. I'm glad you got your money back but I'm sure you would just rather have had your parts today instead. That was a good buy for a full gruppo. Do you have a line on somewhere else to get it?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Uggh. I'm glad you got your money back but I'm sure you would just rather have had your parts today instead. That was a good buy for a full gruppo. Do you have a line on somewhere else to get it?
I'm watching one eBay auction now, that is even a bit better price. It's being heavily watched, so I imagine it'll be gone by the time the refund funds clear (probably two more days). I've been seeing a handful of good deals on Rival builds, so I'm not too worried at this point.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm watching one eBay auction now, that is even a bit better price. It's being heavily watched, so I imagine it'll be gone by the time the refund funds clear (probably two more days). I've been seeing a handful of good deals on Rival builds, so I'm not too worried at this point.
I've got exactly what you're looking for that I could part with for exactly half of what you paid that other guy. Cash or money order only, though.

Just let me know...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I've got exactly what you're looking for that I could part with for exactly half of what you paid that other guy. Cash or money order only, though.

Just let me know...
If only I were looking for a broken Grafalloy shaft.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you get a tankless one? I want one of those.
I looked into those, but I ended up with a 50-gallon tank heater. It's what I could get quickly, and after talking to the installer, I'm glad that I didn't go tankless. This guy seemed to know what he was talking about, and he said that he wouldn't recommend a tankless system because they haven't perfected them, yet. I forget the exact details, but those need to be cleaned out every so often (I can't remember the timing, but it seemed fairly often) or they will stop working. So, I'd say at least look into that if you're going to get one.

strube

strube

I am trying to get tickets to a show in a very small venue on TicketBastard in 20 minutes. Wish me luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis