Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just sent a semi-nasty gram to my seller asking WhereTF are my parts at. I also commented on his ad so that no one else sends him money until he gets his **** straight. What a crappy day.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just sent a semi-nasty gram to my seller asking WhereTF are my parts at. I also commented on his ad so that no one else sends him money until he gets his **** straight. What a crappy day.
That sucks man. Sorry you have to go through that; I know how it can be.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The bad news: I'm getting a bose stereo today.:eek:

The good news: This is wrapped around it.

I pick it up at 5 tonight.:D:D

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Looks nice, Craig! Is that the color that you got?
Yes its called Liquid Silver. I was not sure I wanted silver but the extra 500 off to take one in stock made me like it more.:rolleyes:

strube

strube

Yes its called Liquid Silver. I was not sure I wanted silver but the extra 500 off to take one in stock made me like it more.:rolleyes:
Good choice and congrats, Craig! Sorry about the Bose stereo and the color. At least it isn't darker silver - that would be my least favorite car color ever. New cars are always fun!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Good choice and congrats, Craig! Sorry about the Bose stereo and the color. At least it isn't darker silver - that would be my least favorite car color ever. New cars are always fun!
Thanks. I hear you. I don't want grey but silver is ok.:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That sucks man. Sorry you have to go through that; I know how it can be.
Thanks. Dude finally wrote me back and said he hadn't shipped it YET, but he would foot the bill to expedite it to me so I can have it this weekend. DOUCHEBAG. I told him if he doesn't get it off today that I want a refund.

Craig-nice ride!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Now I'm on Mazda's website checking out cars. Oh what fun ADHD is!

strube

strube

Now I'm on Mazda's website checking out cars. Oh what fun ADHD is!
That is funny. I just did the build-your-own on a 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby after I saw Craig's car. :D

Gmail is down. Bastards.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The water heater is supposed to be installed by 6pm, but it's 5:20 and no installer in sight. I'm thinking that's not a good sign.

strube

strube

They are taunting me. I am going to be leaving Boston one day before one of their shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

The water heater is supposed to be installed by 6pm, but it's 5:20 and no installer in sight. I'm thinking that's not a good sign.
You don't have good luck with people that need to come into your house. Maybe they all know they are going to have to wear Tyvek full body suits and booties so they don't leave mud or epithelials of any kind on your carpet and they aren't too excited about that notion. ;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
The bad news: I'm getting a bose stereo today.:eek:

The good news: This is wrapped around it.

I pick it up at 5 tonight.:D:D
A buddy has one with the Bose head unit. The only reason he got that stereo was for the head unit. Since then, he's ripped out all speakers and replaced them with Vifa and others, a killer sub (diy), and active crossovers. The thing rocks!

-pat

(the Bose tags on the speaker grills come off...)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm at home, just waiting for the water heater installer to show up.
- Adam's house -

<ring>
Adam: Hello?

Installer: Ma'am, I'm here to clean your pipes and give you a new unit.

Adam: (jumps up and down like a little school girl)

Installer: 'Scuse me while I whip this out...

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You don't have good luck with people that need to come into your house. Maybe they all know they are going to have to wear Tyvek full body suits and booties so they don't leave mud or epithelials of any kind on your carpet and they aren't too excited about that notion. ;)
Good point. Maybe that is too strict. :D Nah, this guy didn't have to wear any protective gear - because he was in the garage. :p

He showed up just before 6 and was done a bit after 7:30. Very friendly and professional guy. He was happy to explain to me why/how he was doing things when I asked. I was curious because I don't have much plumbing knowledge, and it was cool having the guy explain things. He said that he has 21 years of experience, and I don't doubt it.

The new water heater looks like...well...like a water heater. It's difficult to get all that excited about it, but it was nice to have hot water again.

- Adam's house -

<ring>
Adam: Hello?

Installer: Ma'am, I'm here to clean your pipes and give you a new unit.

Adam: (jumps up and down like a little school girl)

Installer: 'Scuse me while I whip this out...

-pat
I think that I need to do some work on my image around here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis