Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Adventureland, and a Cure song came on that reminded of a girl that I thought was extremely cute back in fifth grade. Granted, by high school she was all butched out because she was a lesbian...but, man, she was cute walking to school back in fifth grade.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, if we're talking about one-way crushes, I've taken a real liking to the female Link cosplayer in red. :)
I honestly can't blame you for that... I've been hunting for the next convention... care the share the Amazon link for costumes.. I know you've already looked...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing of interest here, please just post the endless mundanity of your lives. If you're doing something interesting, I'm so not interested.

Some examples:

"My stapler has six staples left"
"I got a sticker when I voted"
"My knee was slightly itchy. I scratched it. It's okay now."
"I had a sandwich for dinner."
"I'm making excel graphs."

Nothing too interesting now. I got this thread idea from another forum. It's perfect for when you stop into the Steam Vent and there is nothing interesting to add...

Cmon, dude.. what a horrible Idea for a thread.. this will get like 3 posts.....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I really didn't think that he'd be so easily distracted by the light from the laser pointer, but I wasn't going to waste that opportunity.
Try that laser pointer idea on Dave.. cats go crazy for that thing...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have this weird feeling I should try netflix.. I've fallen victim to the adware... its only happened once...

And like the monkey's behind, I'm gonna smash it...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, man. I was thinking that maybe I was the only one that found her attractive.
Dude, no effing way.. that girl is all that and a bag a fritos.. throw in her friend, and they can eat all the crackers they want and I'm not kickin them out...

I have a lot of things I could say about her, but I really don't want to go to jail

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
You guys are starting to fricking weird me out. Yeah, it took a while, but damn! AVS forum time.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
She's an elf, dude...so she's like a few thousand years old. Your fine.
I appreciate that, but anybody that would say the things I wanna say should be locked up.

SERIOUSLY

I'm so happy you posted that....

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
You guys are starting to fricking weird me out. Yeah, it took a while, but damn! AVS forum time.
Okay, not really. I get overwhelmed at the AVS forum in about 1 minute. Every thread there is about the size of this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis