Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I will be posting pics throughout the tour.Yes Adam I will send you some groupies shots LOL...........this band doesn't have alot of chicks who like them which I am prepared for a banana forest at every show....we will see boys...:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I wasn't talking about band groupies - I was talking about Jamie groupies. :p Once word hits the street that you are on tour with them...BAM! :D
Yeah ...I am typically fighting them off with a stick or something.For some reason I am not sure this will be a big "groupie" tour.Its more of a musicians band,so alot of muso's come out.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yeah ...I am typically fighting them off with a stick or something.For some reason I am not sure this will be a big "groupie" tour.Its more of a musicians band,so alot of muso's come out.
Jamie are you guys coming to the northern east coast? The tour schedule does not have anythinig out my way. Montreal?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A little slow on here right now.

Time to walk the pooch. I hope the ground isn't still too hot.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm reformatting a PC for one of the ladies in my office (officemate to you Adam) and its a Sony Vaio whos drivers are a pain in the @$$ to download.. driving me crazy...

actually it drove me to the bottle of "Kentucky" thats gonna make for some interesting reads to anybody whos around this wonderful evening... :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I'm reformatting a PC for one of the ladies in my office (officemate to you Adam) and its a Sony Vaio whos drivers are a pain in the @$$ to download.. driving me crazy...

actually it drove me to the bottle of "Kentucky" thats gonna make for some interesting reads to anybody whos around this wonderful evening... :D
I'll be looking on, just watched the first half of the Redskins / Patriots and I must say J Cambell looked as good as I think he has ever been.Brady got hurt.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
This is for you Adam.. Not a hooters girl this time, but I've taken a liking to a Fox and Hound waitress.. she's not a cosplay elf, but she could be...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Since this is the boring thread... I just reached "should be listened to" on another forum (non audio related).. that makes my third.... blah blah blah...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is for you Adam.. Not a hooters girl this time, but I've taken a liking to a Fox and Hound waitress.. she's not a cosplay elf, but she could be...
Question is - has she taken a liking to you?

Since this is the boring thread... I just reached "should be listened to" on another forum (non audio related).. that makes my third.... blah blah blah...
Another forum?!? Whore.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Question is - has she taken a liking to you?

Another forum?!? Whore.
Thats yet to be determined, but I have stocked the fridge with wine coolers and horse tranquilizers. :eek:

Yeah, I have 478 posts there, 1222 posts in another.. they are forums that I actually know what I'm talking about.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis