Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Hey Adam, that was strange man, to not seen you for what seems like three years man! :eek: We all thought you have an accident, and we started selling tickets for the funerals, ouf, good think you came back man. :eek:
But now seems normal again. You should not scare us like this again man, it just discalibrated us.

Ok. now, did you hear the latest about Michael Jackson?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Chuck on blu-ray. The blonde isn't as perfect as she appeared in standard def on a 27" CRT, but oh my...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam W. must be hitting the town with his needs-a-girlfriend buddy tonight. Maybe if I can stay awake long enough, I'll be able to partake of some after-hours drunk posting. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, no drunken posting tonight, I guess. :) The laptop battery is running low, so I'll bid you all a good night. See ya tomorrow!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
See ya tomorrow!
I just missed ya by a couple of hours but I'm just in time to see Dave slamming the American way ...

... Obamacare ...
That's actually pretty funny but it's not like I was going to read the whole thread. Even if I did I'm nearly certain that I wouldn't have anything to contribute.

Speaking of not reading whole threads, there has been a planetary outcry demanding the beheading of LOTR. Sh!t, I can't be bothered to read a whole post more often than not.

Somebody should take posting lessons from Jamie ...
King of the One Woed Post ... :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am having my first fried egg in like 4 months ... well, my first 5 fried eggs really ... and a rather large tomato and smashed patatoes with corn and gravy but only two pieces of 12 grain bread. I'm trying to watch my carbs. :p

If I keel over from a cholesterol induced heart attack, I am going to feel like a real @$$hole. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I am having my first fried egg in like 4 months ... well, my first 5 fried eggs really ... and a rather large tomato and smashed patatoes with corn and gravy but only two pieces of 12 grain bread. I'm trying to watch my carbs. :p
For breakfast??:eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

If I keel over from a cholesterol induced heart attack, I am going to feel like a real @$$hole. :D
What...no dessert?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What...no dessert?
I'm stuffed but I ate all the sweets last night anyway. :D

Just so we're clear on this my waist size has gone down due to working the last few weeks. I survived 1 round of layoffs but next week is probably the axe for me unless I can get my hands on a pic of the foreman with a goat. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm stuffed but I ate all the sweets last night anyway. :D

Just so we're clear on this my waist size has gone down due to working the last few weeks. I survived 1 round of layoffs but next week is probably the axe for me unless I can get my hands on a pic of the foreman with a goat. :)

First you need to get the goat.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis