Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As soon as Adam clears his in-box I will check with him if Amazon can compete with my local goat dealer's prices.
Cleared. If you have Amazon prime, they're quite competitive on livestock. If you don't, buy local because shipping costs are outrageous.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I saw a bunch of red chicklets around here this morning!! Whats going on?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No one calls me Billy! NO ONE! Not any more. Not after I took care of it.

[Begin rocking back and forth in the fetal position.]

What's the matter, BILLY? Do you have a problem, BILLY? You seem agitated, BILLY? Silly BILLY!:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How do we get our free cookie, btw? Is there a mail-in rebate form or something?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just spent a whole week working with Jorje. His accent reminded me of 'Pedro for President' from Napoleon Dynamite. Next week I'll be working with a guy from Albania but his accent sounds like he's from my neck of the woods. Our languages are different but at least we have the same sense of humor. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Next week I'll be working with a guy from Albania...we have the same sense of humor. :eek:
I feel sorry for the poor bastard that catches one of you guy's attention. I can already see the mushroom cloud. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I feel sorry for the poor bastard that catches one of you guy's attention.
The one things that I can't give up is the belated warning.
'Watch your head' after they slam it into a beam ... :D
Or the 'Walk much?' after they trip. :p

... just so long as they're not really hurt. ;)
I usually wait for them to get up and check for blood before laying it on 'em. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Its still early and the Pork Chop is just getting started ..........monkey's fingers need some warmin up buddy:D:D:D
It was a belated warning... ;)

No kidding about needing to warm up. After throwing down that breakfast, he's probably almost in a coma at this point. Well, or eating lunch. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... or eating lunch. :D
A banana, a pear, a bunch of almonds and a bag of marshmallows ... ;)

I can't wait for the girl to get home. She went to the beach but has strict orders not to come back without food. :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A banana, a pear, a bunch of almonds and a bag of marshmallows ... ;)
I thought that was the beginning of a joke...:)

A banana, a pear, a bunch of almonds and a bag of marshmallows walk into a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis