Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I just threw up. Thanks Strube!

I'm getting married in 2 days and that combined with my nerves was just too much. :(
No need to be up tight and dont let nerves get to you.You will have a blast in NYC.Then all you have to worry about is broadway tickets....lol but there are a ton of seats for almost all the shows there as ....well you know the economy and stuff.......

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
No need to be up tight and dont let nerves get to you.You will have a blast in NYC.Then all you have to worry about is broadway tickets....lol but there are a ton of seats for almost all the shows there as ....well you know the economy and stuff.......
We got front row seats to South Pacific, and really good seats to Wicked.

As an old choir boy I love South Pacific and Wicked is supposed to be amazing. So I'm looking forward to it. The best musical I've seen this year is Rent. I love the music it's just great.

But still I'm actually getting married. :eek: She's a great lady though. :D

Plus we've both practiced abstinence(hard to believe these days I know). So after the wedding. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
(Alex, you don't have to leave it alone this time.:D)
Thank you so much. Have I ever got a story for this.

... we've both practiced abstinence ...
I don't want you to take this personally at all ... :D

A superintendent down in Fla was doing the same thing going into his third marriage and I told him that I really respected him for that ... not like that other guy she was bangin' cause he was ...

"tearin' that sh!t UP !!!" :eek: :D

A word of advice: don't let her have the 'easy one'.
Take matters into your own hands first or it'll be over before you know it when it counts. ;)

Adwilk thought he shared too much personal stuff with internet strangers. :rolleyes: :D

Congratulations. It's nice to be in love. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just been told that I'm expected to still do work outside the contract day that I USED to be paid for (as in the last eight years of doing my job)...
of course those that are doing the exact same thing in the secondary grades still get paid for doing the same thing I do outside the contract day. (Horrible, horrible grammar...)

-pat

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thank you so much. Have I ever got a story for this.

I don't want you to take this personally at all ... :D

A superintendent down in Fla was doing the same thing going into his third marriage and I told him that I really respected him for that ... not like that other guy she was bangin' cause he was ...

"tearin' that sh!t UP !!!" :eek: :D

A word of advice: don't let her have the 'easy one'.
Take matters into your own hands first or it'll be over before you know it when it counts. ;)

Adwilk thought he shared too much personal stuff with internet strangers. :rolleyes: :D

Congratulations. It's nice to be in love. :)
I'll take her by the horns when the time comes. Don't worry about me.:eek:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
We need to send a search posse :)D) out for Adam.
I was just thinking that myself. Good thing you know where he lives, sleeps, works, gets his coffee, what hotels he takes his...lady friends...to, and all that other stuff. ;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
"THAT GUY" disclaimer...

So, I quit P90X. It wasnt that it was too hard, but it was becoming difficult to find an extra hour and half (for those keeping score at home, thats 342 LOTR posts) 6 days a week to commit to it and I burned out.

Enter Crossfit. Holy expletive. Workout today lasted 17 minutes, I finished about 30 minutes ago and I'm still trying to catch my breath. It was my first week and I really enjoyed it. I like that it addresses real fitness and not just how to look good with your shirt off.

This post has no purpose except the little LOTR crack... Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis