Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wanted to watch something on TV but my TV program choice kung fu is weak.
The g/f and the niece are watching General Hospital.
I need to practice my TV program choice kung fu before I go up against them again.
Their kung fu is strong.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Enter Crossfit. Holy expletive. Workout today lasted 17 minutes, I finished about 30 minutes ago and I'm still trying to catch my breath. It was my first week and I really enjoyed it. I like that it addresses real fitness and not just how to look good with your shirt off.
Tell us flabbies more...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Once you start working out, its addictive. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, and really look forward to it.

Plus there are always good looking chicks at the gym.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just called Adam's house to harass him for not posting.
Tell me that's not creepy. :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Tell us flabbies more...
Here is their Website. The program is apparently used by police academies, special ops, professional athletes, fighters and enthusiasts. It focuses on all aspects of fitness.

I also get to eat more cause apparently I'm going to throw up after most workouts.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Once you start working out, its addictive. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, and really look forward to it.

Plus there are always good looking chicks at the gym.
I used to be on the kick, but got sidetracked somewhere (marriage) but have recently taken an interest again (divorce).

To your second point, I started doing yoga 6 months or so ago... Yeah buddy.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My workouts come and go. I workout for a week then i get lazy and take a couple of weeks off:mad: I know i need to keep up(lol) but sometimes i just dont feel like it.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am having burgers and fries with broccoli..............and some gatorade

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't been on for about four days (maybe it's been three), and this has been the longest break that I've taken from AH in over a year.

I've got a lot of catching up to do. :)

I've been basically passing out after work because I've been so exhausted. I was going to take today off from work, but right before I left work last night, my boss came into my office all agitated and announced that "the s**t had hit the fan" on a project that I was working (not because of me, btw) and that he was calling a meeting for this afternoon to figure out how to get the mess cleaned up. I told him that it was no big deal, and by the time he showed up to the meeting today (a bit late), I had already cleaned the fan, relubed it, and (I believe) made our team look pretty decent.

So, instead of freaking out and trying to make it sound all dooms-dayish like my boss, I just fixed the problem. Ironically, my boss had told me earlier in the day that I came across as too laid back.

J

jamie2112

Banned
hey you I was starting to think you got a girlfriend or something...............nah not really:D:D:D But I was starting to worry a bit buddy.Glad you are back and you missed some fun ..............I am sure you will catch up soon

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I haven't been on for about four days (maybe it's been three), and this has been the longest break that I've taken from AH in over a year.

I've got a lot of catching up to do. :)

I've been basically passing out after work because I've been so exhausted. I was going to take today off from work, but right before I left work last night, my boss came into my office all agitated and announced that "the s**t had hit the fan" on a project that I was working (not because of me, btw) and that he was calling a meeting for this afternoon to figure out how to get the mess cleaned up. I told him that it was no big deal, and by the time he showed up to the meeting today (a bit late), I had already cleaned the fan, relubed it, and (I believe) made our team look pretty decent.

So, instead of freaking out and trying to make it sound all dooms-dayish like my boss, I just fixed the problem. Ironically, my boss had told me earlier in the day that I came across as too laid back.
and you have been missing all of the glorious bs fun:D Insurance will cover the prescriptions though..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo, I finally graduated to Chief! I remember a while back when I was ahead of mperfct... and even a longer while back when I was ahead of Isiberian...
Congrats, man! I remember the race...but then you had to get all busy at work and get married. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis