Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Was wondering if there's a possibility to make good friends here, without getting blasted?
Besides, I need to improve my English writing skills, and it seems to be the appropriate place for that purpose. Could I be right?

* Just want to start all over from the right foot.
I don't know why but it is said 'on' the right foot, not 'from'.

Just don't treat the Adams like your children. Treat them like your neighbors retarded children. Especially the other Adam. And as soon as Doug is done with the cat we'll see to it that you get a go. Meooooowwwww! :eek:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I prefer the term "mentally challenged."
This reminds me...

A tour guide on our honeymoon was driving us up the Haleakala volcano for a bike trip down, and one of my favorite lines was this:

"My wife makes far more money than I do working with mentally challenged or special needs folks. That is just a nice way of saying retarded."

For some reason I found that refreshingly politically incorrect, and it was even better because it was stated so nonchalantly. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't know why but it is said 'on' the right foot, not 'from'.

Just don't treat the Adams like your children. Treat them like your neighbors retarded children. Especially the other Adam. And as soon as Doug is done with the cat we'll see to it that you get a go. Meooooowwwww! :eek:
I'm confused again. When you say "the other Adam," are you referring to Number 2 or Number 1?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
What?! he's Canadian and likes Peter Jackson films enough to use as a moniker. What could we possibly use to poke fun at?

I appreciate the vernacular of your post, though. I also enjoy the palindromic signature; I frequently check it to make sure it is indeed both the same forwards and backwards. It is.

Here's one for Adam: Dog sex, even if fine, vexes God

"Have I ever told you my dog sex story" -Alex

Just waiting on it...:):D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I prefer the term "mentally challenged."
I'm not saying that you guys are either, it's just that you would never say anything off to your neighbors mentally challenged/retarded children ... ever. The thing about the cat, well ... I have no idea where that came from. :confused:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not saying that you guys are either, it's just that you would never say anything off to your neighbors mentally challenged/retarded children ...
The thing about "retarded kids" is really offensive, Alex. I'm gonna get back to licking my glue stick. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The thing about "retarded kids" is really offensive, Alex. :D
I was never so happy to see a smilie. :eek:

I trust my point is clear that the statement is about treatment, not your abilities although you two were chosen because of your relatively jovial approach to posting in general.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was never so happy to see a smilie. :eek:

I trust my point is clear that the statement is about treatment, not your abilities although you two were chosen because of your relatively jovial approach to posting in general.
I think thats understood...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have a chance to hook up a friend with a new receiver and second zone sound.:D He wants to spent less than a grand for the hole thing. he does not want anything too expensive. I told him we could make it happen with in a couple hundred of the price he wants to spend.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
how you been adam? I have been busy lately. But i did find my first post on the boring thread today though.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I had a gread weekend ty! Its been kinda lazy though but not a big deal. I have our IT picnic next weekend and the big CAR show next weekend gonna love it!:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

the old looking building in the backgroud is the old county jail!!!:eek: I never had the chance of spending the night there!!! thank god:eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
found some post today post page 4260 that said something about having a hot dog and cheatos and a orange crush to drink for lunch:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis