Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I drove down the wrong road to east texas on Friday and ended up getting to her town in less time than the other way.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
nearly 12 hours and no RBSO posts? Are you people suddenly getting lives or did you forget how to use a keyboard?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I hope sleep is overrated cause I can't get any... sleep.
I can't sleep like a child on Christmas Eve
Like a tender head girl in a shop gettin' a weave
Like a woman in labor about to produce the seed
Or Method Man with PlayStation and an ounce of weed

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Time to get into some trance and hopefully the next several hours will fly by...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to try and make some useful posts over the next few days. I know, it'll be quite a change, but I have to try. Gotta earn those chicklets, I suppose.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
How does that work?
no idea. I had an entry in my rep bar that had a gray chicklet beside it, and no explanation left. I clicked it to see what post it was, and it was one of my pseudo-helpful posts, so I dunnowassupwitdat. :confused:

Better than red, I said.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
no idea. I had an entry in my rep bar that had a gray chicklet beside it, and no explanation left. I clicked it to see what post it was, and it was one of my pseudo-helpful posts, so I dunnowassupwitdat. :confused:

Better than red, I said.
Hmmm... I know on some other forums I visit from time to time that if somebody doesnt have a minimum number of posts that they just give neutral rep... I wonder if thats the case here.

I wanna give out blue chicklets...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Blue chicklets occur when you haven't received any rep. for a while.;)
Blue chicklets come from members that are in the red or that have no points (rep giving ability). Like if Adam gave you red rep a few times you would be dishing out blue chicklets. :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Blue chicklets come from members that are in the red or that have no points (rep giving ability). Like if Adam gave you red rep a few times you would be dishing out blue chicklets. :eek:
i wouldn't go down without a fight though. IOTW I'd be begging him to have mercy on my newb but. I'm still a rookie here as far as tenure is concerned.

Creating dBs isn't boring thus no posts from me.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
whoohoo!! I finally got my new pc to output digital audio out to my receiver. I had the settings all wrong. This is gonna be very cool when i record movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis