Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd take a picture of Niki sleeping on her bed and post it. The caption..."Taking a break between naps." :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Good to hear. I am going to my friends house for a BBQ and fireworks. I will be back here by 11 tonight to check in on everyones day...........have a great day buddy.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm almost done with a table and chart to show my parents the differences in viewing areas of different size TVs. It's mostly for my dad, who is leaning towards a far smaller TV than my mom wants to get. They have a 27" CRT that is starting to have display problems, and it's located inside of an entertainment center. To put a new widescreen TV in that center, they'd need to get a TV with the same width. My mom thinks that's crazy, but my dad mentioned it as an option. I'm pretty sure that these numbers will convince him that would be a bad idea.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just finished watching that Golf Digest thing where the celebs try to break 100 on the US Open course. Very entertaining. Adam, Should be a pretty fun wimbledon tomorrow. I don't know if Roddick can pull it off but I'll be rootin for him...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, Should be a pretty fun wimbledon tomorrow. I don't know if Roddick can pull it off but I'll be rootin for him...
I plan to watch it, too. I didn't know that Roddick won. Woohoo! I had turned the TV off for a couple of hours (oh, the shame), and they were showing the previous match. I never got around to checking online.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
He gave it a good shot, too bad, I wanted him to win.
I just finished watching that Golf Digest thing where the celebs try to break 100 on the US Open course. Very entertaining. Adam, Should be a pretty fun wimbledon tomorrow. I don't know if Roddick can pull it off but I'll be rootin for him...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh jeeze Adam I was going to watch that later.......you are killin me bro......aaarrrggghhhhh.................spoiler alert next time A...........:eek::D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh jeeze Adam I was going to watch that later.......you are killin me bro......aaarrrggghhhhh.................spoiler alert next time A...........:eek::D:D
Sorry, Jamie. I intentionally didn't say who won in my thread, but Greg already said it here - so I figured it was out of the bag. :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sorry, Jamie. I intentionally didn't say who won in my thread, but Greg already said it here - so I figured it was out of the bag. :eek:
Just kiddin ya buddy I could care less about tennis.............LOL.....:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, heck of a match... I wonder if Anthony Kim can hang with Tiger this afternoon. They just started the back nine..

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
What's savings? :confused:

Remember a while back you were worried about loosing
that job because you had been making puppies instead of working?
I'm guessing the 'job' must count for some sort of school credit otherwise who would do it?
Well, it isn't worth anything right now, but when I get done with this fake job (aka researching to write a thesis and then get handed a Masters degree) it will be worth about $12k extra per year right out of the gate when the real job starts. Right now, it is worthless and I hate it. I just have to keep telling myself about this extra $12k now and then...

...actually all the freaking time. Now and then just won't be enough.

(sorry for such a delayed response, I was out of town)

Oh and I wasn't making puppies, I was just raising one. :p:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I split my antenna signal to two different rooms, but I lost two channels in doing that. So, I'm back to just having it in the living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis