Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Greg, I'm surprised that even as a joke you'd say that you own Emotiva amps. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I'm getting back to normal. Only one copycat (ummm, copydog) left. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got my new remotes just about all set up.

The only issue at the moment is figuring out how to play Curse of the Black Pearl without having to keep skipping through all the previews.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Only because Hooter's girl moved on. Otherwise...boolya.
True true... One of my good buddies recently broke up with his girl and he's in "lets get * up" mode. Its been a crazy week. Up late, try to catch up with work... Maybe I'll catch up tomorrow...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best wishes to you and your buddy. I remember when a good friend of mine found out that his long-time, live-in girlfriend was cheating on him. I didn't get much sleep that week.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I guess I need to find a new avatar... The great avatar debacle of 09 looks to be coming to an end...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Best wishes to you and your buddy. I remember when a good friend of mine found out that his long-time, live-in girlfriend was cheating on him. I didn't get much sleep that week.
appreciate that... Its been some fun for sure, feels like college again. Hopefully he'll wind down pretty soon, I've only got about 8 months of this left in me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis