Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new TV should arrive between 9am and 1pm on Saturday. That really was nice of Amazon to set it up for a weekend delivery.

I have an 8GB memory card coming tomorrow for the camera that I got with the TV. It's a decent camera. I like the conveniences of my Casio Exilim a bit better - for example, the new camera doesn't come with a dock, so the battery has to be taken out to be charged and I need to either connect a cable or take out the SD card to get pictures transferred. It's nice and light, though, and would make a good camera for packing along on walks with the pooch.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I received my first non-AH friendship request on Facebook. Geeky or not, it made me feel good. :D It was from a buddy from high school and college.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Moving over to a new rented apartment tomorrow :p
and keeping the house in addition :D

This is a good change :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
So the wife is keeping the house? You're really very American. :)
oh, no no no no no
House is sold a year ago, and ex-wife is way over the hills, on her way to a very hot place :rolleyes:

The house I keep is just sth I rent at an exceedingly good price :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was referring to your Ukrainian bride to be in a tongue in cheek manner.

Why are you moving? I like you house.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I received my first non-AH friendship request on Facebook. Geeky or not, it made me feel good. :D It was from a buddy from high school and college.
I'm surprised your not overrun with friends, your such a nice guy.

You gotta get out and socialize!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Why are you moving? I like you house.
It's too far away from everything and unpractical from a communication point of view, house is not good enough, not practical and not what I want.......

My Ukranian is not my ex, we just had a break :p
dooooooooooooooooon't ask!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm surprised your not overrun with friends, your such a nice guy.

You gotta get out and socialize!
Thanks, man! I've got 16. I'm a Facebook playa. :D

I was looking through a FB page for my old high school and saw the first girl that I ever kissed was on there. I gotta say, it actually intimidated me that she has over 500 friends. 500?! How does someone even get that many? I wouldn't be able to keep track.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My Ukranian is not my ex, we just had a break :p
dooooooooooooooooon't ask!
Don't ask? How can we not?! :)

So, you two are back together again? I sure hope that you didn't sleep with the girl from the copy place while you were on a break. ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Don't ask? How can we not?! :)

So, you two are back together again? I sure hope that you didn't sleep with the girl from the copy place while you were on a break. ;)
NO I did not, we only had a coffe, and my girlfriend knows all about this, no secrets!.....
And Adam YES we are... Well I'm really doing the right thing, for once in my life :p

Just a whole bunch of misunderstandings......

This is my 2k6 post (2600)

Last edited:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
o.k. i have not been around much because my dell pc died last sunday (r.i.p. old p.o.s.) Now on to the good news I just ordered a new hp pavilion elite with a 2.5ghz core 2 quad processor, 8 gb ram(max) blu-ray player,ntsc-atsc tv tuner and nvidia Geforce 9600 graphics card Whooohooo!! I just now ordered it so not sure when it will arrive. I can't wait this will be my first really nice pc. I hope it comes in one piece:cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
o.k. i have not been around much because my dell pc died last sunday (r.i.p. old p.o.s.) Now on to the good news I just ordered a new hp pavilion elite with a 2.5ghz core 2 quad processor, 8 gb ram(max) blu-ray player,ntsc-atsc tv tuner and nvidia Geforce 9600 graphics card Whooohooo!! I just now ordered it so not sure when it will arrive. I can't wait this will be my first really nice pc. I hope it comes in one piece:cool:
Goood grief Vizio :eek:

But upside, this is a very nice PC, great spec's :D
Congrats on your new PC :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
PCs suck. I tried to upgrade my video card on my old Gateway 505GR and it won't boot. I figured the culprit to be a weak OEM power supply, so I put in my older 430w PSU and it didn't have sata drive power supplies nor the 24 pin ATX MB power supply. I then used the other supply to power up the drives and MB, and still didn't work. I'm half tempted to send the video card back, wait until Win7 releases, and buy a new PC with Win7 pre-installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis