Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All those cars are really cute but don't let me catch you out on the highway with my Focus. :D

13" rims ... Oh yeah :cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At least my Protege has 15" rims!
I've got you beat in all dimensions. :eek:
-pat
All I could afford was a domestic! :)
But I do have an Italian g/f (born here though) and sometimes we eat Chinese food. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Cayenne GTS.

I wanted something sporty but I gotta tote people a lot, so, this was a good happy medium.

Haha, cheers!

Yeah, Porsche's are great. I'm an engineer..so..they are "the cars for me" ... love the ergonomics and how well thought out they are. I've had a few different sports cars and Porsche's have always been my favorite. I might buy a GT3 as a weekend car when the new ones come out. If I'm smart I'd buy one used with a few miles on it.

I like the M3s too!!!

I actually have a secret love for the 1 series... they gunna make a M1? Not sure why I like it so much, the 3 series makes much more sense....
Good on ya Sensi :D

Well, the BMW 135i Coupe with Twin Turbo, 306hp and 0 - 100 km/h in 5.3 secs is not too slow, is it? It is almost as quick as an M3, really yes !!!!

M6 is absolutely shockin (in a good way), but the M3 is something special, the look of this car in the latest iteration is of a meeeean, family car :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
M6 is pretty nice, no doubt. I'd like to see it redesigned though, at least the nose part of it. The rest is nearly perfect. Except the weight.

I'm all about the 335i. The only reason I can see to get an M3 is because of the exhaust sound, and you can do pretty good in that department with a 335i.

Those 1 series aren't bad. They are just a little too heavy and a little too pricey.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
M6 is pretty nice, no doubt. I'd like to see it redesigned though, at least the nose part of it. The rest is nearly perfect. Except the weight.

I'm all about the 335i. The only reason I can see to get an M3 is because of the exhaust sound, and you can do pretty good in that department with a 335i.

Those 1 series aren't bad. They are just a little too heavy and a little too pricey.
What are you talking about, front part of M6 is the nicest part of the car :D
and yes, the 335i is probably such a good car that it almost obsoletes the M3, but the looks of M3.......... :p

The 1 series has a steering as sharp as a go cart, I think.....

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What are you talking about, front part of M6 is the nicest part of the car :D
and yes, the 335i is probably such a good car that it almost obsoletes the M3, but the looks of M3.......... :p

The 1 series has a steering as sharp as a go cart, I think.....
I'm not sure what it is specifically about the front that I don't like. I don't think it's the sheet metal, maybe it's the headlights.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not sure what it is specifically about the front that I don't like. I don't think it's the sheet metal, maybe it's the headlights.
Obviously we have different tastes there, I really like those headlights.......

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
What do you guys think of the Porsche Panamera?

I like the front, love the interior, and hate the back.

Lighter than a Nissan GTR, and its a Porsche so it'll drive good and have great ergonomics.

My gripe with mercedes and bmw is their ergonomics. The Mercedes's have buttons all over the place, can't find a bloody thing. The S-class is a prime example of this. The A/C makes no sense, the inside controls are three menus deep, the volume control is a little roller knob on the passenger side (or one of the too many buttons on the steering wheel), Then BMW took the opposite route and put it all in that i-drive thing..which they toned down a bit in later models, but it still doesn't work for me.

What about this bad boy? :D (aside from it not being an SUV...)

-pat
Doesn't perform all that well. The cars they took around the 'ring and too the magazines were modified (lightened, power modded). A few magazines have gotten ahold of regular/dealership cars and have re-tested them with disappointing results.

Yea, they are so close in cost to a 3 series that it doesn't make sense for most people to get a 1.

I haven't driven a 335i.

BMW is really in trouble now, because of all those crazy leasing deals they did. They figured in those really high residual values and lost over a billion dollars doing it. I leased my sister a 3 series and they figured a 72% residual after 2 years. I looked at the dealer and was like "are you serious?!" Her lease for that BMW was cheaper than a Jeep.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

BMW is really in trouble now, because of all those crazy leasing deals they did. They figured in those really high residual values and lost over a billion dollars doing it. I leased my sister a 3 series and they figured a 72% residual after 2 years. I looked at the dealer and was like "are you serious?!" Her lease for that BMW was cheaper than a Jeep.
Porsche 911 is better !

The last thing I heard is that BMW has the best results in Europe, and they're selling many cars, never heard they being in trouble over here...... exceedingly good results, perhaps things have changed?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai

Gorgeous automobile. My father in-law keeps talking about selling the '92 M5 and buying a new Porsche. This is one of the ones he keeps looking at. It would be the "extra" car...

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis