Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, have you got one of those posting time thingy graphs for me???
Sure do! Well, my brother does...along with 149 other members. He's busy at the moment, but there should be a new thread tonight with the details and links to the charts for people. I find that stuff very cool, but I like statistics. :)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Really cool
Thanks! My brother deserves all the credit. Okay, maybe I deserve a little because I bugged him so much to do it for us. :D Seriously, though, the work is all his. I think it's fantastic stuff.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Alright, I'm back over here... seriously muddying up the cool statistics thread...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...where do you keep your minions btw? (for moving all that stuff every other day. mine are in the basement)
"Bring out the minions."

"Minions are sleeping."

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake them up now, won't you?"

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
"Bring out the minions."

"Minions are sleeping."

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake them up now, won't you?"
I dont get it...

I'm trying to decide if I wanna throw in a movie or play that game where I take half a bottle of Ambien, tune in to a home shopping network, and see if I can "scratch the itch" before I fall asleep...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide if I wanna throw in a movie or play that game where I take half a bottle of Ambien, tune in to a home shopping network, and see if I can "scratch the itch" before I fall asleep...
HSN? I'd think that The Weather Channel would be a better choice. I haven't watched cable in a while, though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
HSN? I'd think that The Weather Channel would be a better choice. I haven't watched cable in a while, though...
Better choice yes, bigger challenge? Middle aged women in cardigans climbing on the Iron Giant make it like the playoffs...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy a corner TV stand for my CRT TV. I don't know if I want to pack it up (which will be painful...literally) or put it into a corner in my office.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy a corner TV stand for my CRT TV. I don't know if I want to pack it up (which will be painful...literally) or put it into a corner in my office.
Office at work or home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis