Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm looking forward to my new TV arriving. Hopefully it can be delivered this weekend.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm looking forward to my new TV arriving. Hopefully it can be delivered this weekend.
No kidding.. i feel for ya... I actually felt bad for like a minute or two for giving you a hard time about it before it arrived after its first round KO..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No kidding.. i feel for ya... I actually felt bad for like a minute or two for giving you a hard time about it before it arrived after its first round KO..
A minute or two was too long. :) I actually wasn't bothered about it being broken. They took it away without any hassles. The only things that actually bothered me were (a) having to take more time off from work because it was late and (b) the one guy that kept stepping on my carpet after walking on the freshly oiled street. He wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, but I don't think he cared, either.

It'll be cool to get it set up, for sure. Hopefully this one will be in good shape.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I bumped my post count two tenths... I'm gonna make like a tree and get the hell out of here... Night, Yall.. Thanks Adam's bro for the stats and new platform to associate senior citizens, digital photography and of course.... Alex...

later...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Back from my sunday session, gunna grab some shuteye before work.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight," the boy replied. The man continued," Do you know what these are used for?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren`t for me. They`re for him. He`s my brother. He`s four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can`t do either."

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis