Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, Amazon has some oatmeal on sale that seems right up your alley. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to take a nap. All this waiting around is exhausting...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I decided to have a soda instead. I was going to take a nap with the pooch, but she went outside.

Oh, wait. She just came back in. Eh, I've already started the soda.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
How's everyone doing today?!

Working on a friends computer this afternoon... it's proving very difficult and I am getting quite frustrated --- every driver that I attempt to load for the Ethernet Controller refuses work, even though the websites all claim that they were with this particular card. Hopefully I just found the right one >.<

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Just hoping to get a delivery. Other than that, doing fine.

I hope that you get that driver that you're looking for.
That's right!!! You get the Panny today! Be sure to get pictures...

Heck, get a picture of the truck pulling up, the man coming up the sidewalk, them bringing it into your home... They will think you are crazy and that should be pretty entertaining for the rest of us :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, Amazon has some oatmeal on sale that seems right up your alley.
I like the Irish stuff better actually. Having to cook it for 30 minutes isn't a problem as it get's me off my @ss and away from the computer. I'm not into ordering large quantities of food though. First of all, I live in a condo and it takes effort to keep it from looking like a storage bunker. Second, UPS deliveries require me to be home. If it were a house they may just leave the package but here?, no way. I actually wish they would though. On several occasions I have had to go to them to get packages after 3 failed attempts to deliver them so convenience isn't a selling point for me. Then there is the shipping costs. I'm aware of you being on the frequent flyer program and shipping is free or something like that. I probably should look into the costs though as the dried fruit, almonds and Splenda that I throw into it are like through the roof. It might have been cheaper for me to drink and smoke. :eek:

On an unrelated note I went to return a bunch of stuff to Radio Shack. I have a couple Pioneer HPM-100 speakers that had a stupid binding post system that was fubar anyway. I had bought like 6 different things to fix it with and obviously only used 1. I also had some miscellaneous fuses and resistors to return on 3 different receipts. I got lucky and saddled the Radio Shack Lazy Employee of the Month with the task. I totally interrupted his watching of some sports program on no less than 7 TV's while listening to Kuh, Kuh, Kuh ... Krap Music! :D

Then I wouldn't provide a phone number, name or address. I acted indignant that he asked. I hate that pimply faked puke. As my brother would say, a waste of meat, bone and hair.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like the Irish stuff better actually.
Seriously, I'm quite glad that you like the Irish oatmeal.

The other stuff was just a joke. "Thick and Rough." The fact that it was oatmeal was just an additional connection to previous discussions, but it wasn't the main point. Made me laugh, but it wouldn't be the first time that I was the only one. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I swear to god a friend of mine used Irish oatmeal to seal up some cracks in his barn. He said it dries harder than concrete....:D Too funny

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I swear to god a friend of mine used Irish oatmeal to seal up some cracks in his barn. He said it dries harder than concrete....:D Too funny
I bet it insulates pretty good too. 2 or 3 coats and you'll be ready for winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis