Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey there Strube! I was beginning to think they locked the door on storage room B.:)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Hope everyone is alright, Sensi. Sorry to hear about that commute. That sucks. An extra four and a half hours?! Woah.
Yeah, it sucked. Then when I finally got home, no power. haha.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'm contemplating a new receiver. Now that I'll have HDMI, what's a guy to do? :D

Perhaps the Denon 2809ci. I like the Pioneer VSX-01TXH, but I can't order that from Amazon. :)
I have been looking at a yamaha rx v863bl from amazon for a few weeks now.
$849.99 right now:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
G'night all.... it's 1:30 am now and bedtime....
Tomorrow it's sailing time again :D:cool:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I had a very bad night last night. Somehow lost my keys i have no idea where they are.:confused: Thank god i have spares for most of them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had a very bad night last night. Somehow lost my keys i have no idea where they are.:confused: Thank god i have spares for most of them.
ooooooouch.... worst thing is not knowing where keys are
Sorry about this my friend :(

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
ooooooouch.... worst thing is not knowing where keys are
Sorry about this my friend :(
outch is a understatement. I was at a bar with a few friends watching a very cool local band called toothless ruth. I took a cab down to the show and when i got a ride back home i was like wtf where are my keys. I called the bar they found no keys called the cab company they found no keys anyway life goes on.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took a nap and got about 1.5 hours of sleep. Now I'm groggy, but it's clearing up.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
outch is a understatement. I was at a bar with a few friends watching a very cool local band called toothless ruth. I took a cab down to the show and when i got a ride back home i was like wtf where are my keys. I called the bar they found no keys called the cab company they found no keys anyway life goes on.
That sucks dude, I've had a few of those nights before. I'm actually known to my friends as "lost his keys guy". I've been known to hide them so I dont drive if I've had a few.

One day after having a couple on the golf course about an hour from home, my buddy was dropping me off and I couldnt find my keys anywhere... We drove back to the golf course which was closed, Hopped the fence, got in trouble with security, drove back home, coudnt get it my house, went to a bar and when I went to pay, Found my keys in my back pocket with my wallet... sweet..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
just take a quick walk that should bring you back to life:D
Will do, but it'll be a bit because it's still too hot out for the pooch.

Sorry about your keys. A bit of a pain, I'm sure, but like you said - life goes on. Well, until Alex shows up and you can't lock him out because he's holding your keys. :D Seriously, though, have you considered rekeying your locks?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Will do, but it'll be a bit because it's still too hot out for the pooch.

Sorry about your keys. A bit of a pain, I'm sure, but like you said - life goes on. Well, until Alex shows up and you can't lock him out because he's holding your keys. :D Seriously, though, have you considered rekeying your locks?
I thought about changing locks but i don't think the person who found them knows who i am and where i live or where i work so i don't think i will.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
If i was you adam i would not buy a dvd player. Just spend a few more bucks for a good blue ray player. imho

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis