Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
sleep eludes...
I heard that. I gotta start going to bed earlier and/or napping. The early morning alarm pooch doesn't have a snooze button. Speaking of which, time to go for a walk...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's up with the "sleeper" spammers from (I'm guessing) India? Accounts started back around March, but just starting to post nonsense lately?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
sleep eludes...
Re: Location

No sweat dude, it's only the click of a button. :)

(at least until I apply for a Canadian passport.):rolleyes:
I gotta get one too ... I'm trapped here until I get it. Now that I'm motivated to get one again, it occurs to me that money is tight for the next couple of weeks and then work will be starting up (hopefully).

The last time I went to Canada I drove. I didn't need a passport ... or a license for that matter. I just needed the girl to take the wheel at the port of entry. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hope everyone is alright, Sensi. Sorry to hear about that commute. That sucks. An extra four and a half hours?! Woah.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sure wish that Monoprice would have sold wall plates when I bought mine last summer from Parts Express...or if they did, I wish that I would have known about it. They're certainly less expensive and appear to be the same product.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating a new receiver. Now that I'll have HDMI, what's a guy to do? :D

Perhaps the Denon 2809ci. I like the Pioneer VSX-01TXH, but I can't order that from Amazon. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed last night that Crutchfield no longer has free return shipping. Bummer.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Morning, Mitch. You're up early. :p
The early bird catches the worm, but it's the second mouse that get's the cheese. :D

I'm contemplating going out today... doing something productive before work. Of course, that would require a _lot_ of motivation. Maybe I will instead write a limerick or stanza. I could go rappel off of Mt. Kilimanjaro... or go scuba diving at the Great Barrier reef.

Or... I could just do my normal routine, and sit on the computer before going to the lame job... heck, with this new Master Control thing - I could quit being a server! But that would be a bad idea, seeing as I walk out of work with cash in my pocket each night :D

I apologize... I'm starting to ramble.

I tend to have weird dreams at night. Not necessarily scary... just weird. What can be done about them?!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The average American depends on roughly 264 computers per day.
You would not even get food in the morning or get to work without the computers, I think the BMW 5 series has sth like 18 computers....
Engine won't work, brakes won't work without computers....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just completed my order with Monoprice. I picked up some SATA cables in addition to what I mentioned last night.

Boom shaka-laka.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Heard about beer? :p
Or.... you don't have scary dreams after wild crazy mean sex :p
LOL ... no sex for me.

I dunno if beer is the answer, either.... I have weird dreams a lot... and that would mean I would have to drink a lot. Bad bad bad :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know what that means. Is that June 1 of this year that her name is on the lease or that she is not on the lease?

If I were you, I would also check into your local common-law statutes. She may be already entitled to a portion of your property or income if she can prove that you have been cohabiting for a certain period of time. Also, if you sponsored her into the country, you may be financially liable for her for a period of time. Here, it's 10 years is you sponsor an immigrant.

Depending on your circumstances, you may need legal counsel.:(
No it's just that every now and the there's world war III, then after a while everything settles down, just some time to sort things out.... Some people have a temper like ...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm probably gonna miss this in a couple of mths anyways :p

Never thought I'd experience sth like this, kinda cool when I think about it :cool:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I have a new found hatred for computers.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is predicted to topple over between 2010 and 2020...

Has nothing to do with your hatred for computers... so I will ask "Why"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis