Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You just know he's out getting shattered ...
He's like a role model to me. If I could somehow break my 2.32 beer barrier, I could also live in the land of milk and Hooter's girls. See how I replaced "honey" with "Hooter's girls"? Now I'm thinking about honey on Hooter's girls. Just sayin'...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Alex - what resolution are you running on your computer screen?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No way that I'll get 129 posts tonight. Perhaps over the weekend.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
1024 by 768 works well for me. That was also something that I up until not too long ago didn't understand and had to figure out.

I may be headed back to work in a couple of weeks and should probably get my bathroom walls skimmed and painted before that happens. I want to add a layer of drywall on the ceiling because that is one place popcorn does not belong. The thing is that I find it impossibly difficult to do that stuff in the space that I live in but my g/f is going crazy already with the walls having touch up mud and additional coats on the seams. The thing that really keeps me from finishing is AH and playing with broke rec'rs. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The thing that really keeps me from finishing is AH and playing with broke rec'rs. :eek:
Both great reasons! :D

I should take out the garbage. I should wash laundry and dishes. I should bathe. But I prioritize. My AH friends come first. Always. Okay, not always. Almost always. Okay, sometimes. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After joining Facebook, I've had a chance to become "friends" with two good friends from high school that I haven't seen for over 15 years. That's pretty darn cool, IMO. One of them was probably the first girl that I had a long-term crush on. I still do, but it's of the her-of-the-past, seeing as how I haven't even talked to her in over a decade. She was really cool. Too bad that she viewed my shyness at talking to her as me thinking that I was better than her. Talk about irony.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She's married. I'm hoping happily. We were never going to end up together. I would have held her back anyway, I think. She's someone that I'll always have a large amount of respect for.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm now almost 2.2 beers into the evening, and I'm getting all sentimental.

What could have been. I better not start thinking about that stuff. I'll start talking like Harald.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A new episode of Burn Notice is on the USA Network website. Boolya! I'm looking forward to watching that. I really like that show.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We were never going to end up together. I would have held her back anyway, I think. She's someone that I'll always have a large amount of respect for.

What could have been.
For one, you could have been the one tearing that sh!t up.
But we're gonna let that go. However with the next one? ... you ... must ... score. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For one, you could have been the one tearing that sh!t up
Maybe with a well planned ego attack and some prescription drugs. No way, man. She never would have settled for me.

I'm at 2.8 beers, so we're in uncharted territory. I might get a bit loose lipped. We'll see. I hadn't thought about her in a long time until Facebook.

There's other stuff to type, but I'll sum it up. I'm a genetic dead-end. I'm kinda cool with that, though. My brothers have kids, and they're more suited to it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I need more beer to dull the pain. I might hit four tonight. Woo...hoo.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Ok I am joining in here I know Alex doesn't drink but I just bought a 6 of Wyders Pear Cider and have had 1 and am goin on 2. Adam I am with ya buddy.....all the east coast nightouter's will be getting on here buzzed soon I would imagine...:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Ok Adam #2 whaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ok I am joining in here I know Alex doesn't drink but I just bought a 6 of Wyders Pear Cider and have had 1 and am goin on 2. Adam I am with ya buddy.....all the east coast nightouter's will be getting on here buzzed soon I would imagine...:D
Drinking Pear Cider is only considered drinking in a sorority. :eek:
California has changed you man. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis