Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
What is the primary reason I hate Facebook so much?

It tempts you with all of these quizzes and cool little "Whats your favorite?" tests...

BUT you must Allow the App access to your profile.
:mad: That's lamer than me sending myself email.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
50" of plasma glory coming my way next Friday. :D The stand won't arrive until the day after, though.
I'm sorry that I was out earning a living when you broke the news, so let me offer a belated congratulations for entering the digital age. Let me be the first to say, "Welcome to the 21st Century!!!":D

Get Blu-Ray.:cool:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Are there really vents in cities that blow air? I see things like that all the time... but have never seen proof.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Going out to do Gennaker testing... and testing of other new sails in a Hanse 400 today :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That's where I had a mistake, her name is on the lease, but not from 06.01....
feel foolish now.....

A new lease from 06.01 without her name....
I don't know what that means. Is that June 1 of this year that her name is on the lease or that she is not on the lease?

If I were you, I would also check into your local common-law statutes. She may be already entitled to a portion of your property or income if she can prove that you have been cohabiting for a certain period of time. Also, if you sponsored her into the country, you may be financially liable for her for a period of time. Here, it's 10 years is you sponsor an immigrant.

Depending on your circumstances, you may need legal counsel.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks to everyone for their nice thoughts on me getting a new TV!

Four beers is a bit much for this old man anymore, so I'm going to head off to bed. Well, that and the pooch will be getting me up to walk in about four hours (if I'm lucky and she waits that long).

Have a great night, everyone!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I figured that you all would help me set it up. I suck at technical stuff.
I would like nothing better than to drive out there and help you set it all up. Unfortunately, I am banned from the U.S.A.;)

(at least until I apply for a Canadian passport.):rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I would like nothing better than to drive out there and help you set it all up. Unfortunately, I am banned from the U.S.A.;)

(at least until I apply for a Canadian passport.):rolleyes:
Get the passport! I'll need the help. And some Molson Dry. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Get the passport! I'll need the help. And some Molson Dry. :)
I've been procrastinating on that issue for a while. I will need it eventually. Even in I applied now, you would have your system assembled before I ever got my hands on it. I was hoping Obama would continue to treat Canada as a close friend and trusted ally and reverse Bush's policy but perhaps Hope and Change was too much to expect.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Never took you for a MacBook kinda person... maybe a Dell Mini or somethin', but not a MacBook :p

Be sure to pay lots for your HDMI cable... so you KNOW that you are getting the best quality ;) :D :p
So how are these "Mac kind of people", Heard that they are quite weird people :p

Drank beer here in beautiful San Diego watching the clouds roll by after going to Sea World. It was fantastic! Great weather and fun with the family!

-pat

(I also did homework for my masters degree after returning from Sea World...but before the steak and wine for dinner followed by beer for dessert.)
Always wanted to visit San Diego, perhaps now soon is the time....

Choose wisely because you just might be living with your decision for the next 15 years
... unlike Harald who hangs on to his new acquisitions for around 2 months. :eek: :D
Oh noo, I have enjoyed all my purchases and they bring me in right direction, last years it's been:Krell KAV400xi, Meadowlark Kestrel2, Benchmark DAC1, Squeezebox3, and now soon Elemental Designs A7S-450

All going one step in the right direction :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis