Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I'm bummed. The TV stand that I want is back to a good price, so I was going to order it. It would have arrived two days before the Panny that I was going to order from Amazon - except the Panny went up $30 since this afternoon. Logical or not, I can't pay more for something than the lowest price that I've seen it at. Oh, well. Saves me the hassle of moving my entertainment center (i.e. those grapes are sour, anyway).

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Now I'm bummed. The TV stand that I want is back to a good price, so I was going to order it. It would have arrived two days before the Panny that I was going to order from Amazon - except the Panny went up $30 since this afternoon. Logical or not, I can't pay more for something than the lowest price that I've seen it at. Oh, well. Saves me the hassle of moving my entertainment center (i.e. those grapes are sour, anyway).
Just blow your money on this, then...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D0E4EE

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, well. Saves me the hassle of moving my entertainment center (i.e. those grapes are sour, anyway).
I was just about to offer to drive out to AZ to help you swap out the entertainment centers and set up the new system, then I remembered that I am persona non grata in the US of A until I get a passport. I'm so used to being able to go to the States for dinner or shopping that it's easy to forget that I'm not welcome in your country anymore for the first time in my life.:mad:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its now 12:34 and the video professor is trying to sell my selling on ebay lessons free:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hello Mr. Pot? Yes, it's Mr. Kettle calling...:p

Good morning Haraldo. Are you just waking up? It's 5 AM here and I'm going to bed now. See you in a bit.
Good night Dave, talk soon :D

I've been up for a few hours doing my studying (it's a public holiday here today)
So I don't have a life now, so I'm using public holday for studying :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Closing up to page# 600 in my reading in....
The Definitive Guide to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server :p

Already gone through "Ubuntu Hacks" and "Suse Linux Toolbox" books, the last one I completed while waiting 7 hours in Riga for a connecting flight between Kyiv and Bergen

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis