Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay, to seriously address this. I'm not a huge fan of that look. I'd prefer a wood stand, but I haven't found one that I like that suits my needs. I do like this one from Best Buy, but it's $100+ more than it cost in February...and I can't handle paying more when I've seen it for less. I'll say that it looks much better in person than it does on the webpage (which is the opposite of most things, or so I've found for me).
Yuk. That other one practically disappears with the TV and gear on it. Poof! Invisible! This one is a fixture, a thing in it's own right. How ... I'm too tired to be clever but this would be a good time for some of those 'do not want' pic's.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Friend of mine just stopped by... gave me an XBox 360, "Here, have this... pawn shop wouldn't take it and it's broke."

I plug it in... power supply... AVI cables... and bam - flashing red light.

Aww :(

I remove the hard drive... flashing red light.

I remove the AVI cable... no red light... hmm...

I plug my HDMI cable in... no red light... hmm... screen comes up... HMM!... game boots up... :D YAAH!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wassa matter with your tummy?

---- and ----

Wanna go camping? :D
We're still working out the colitis issue. That diagnosis doesn't seem to be working out in practice so we're continuing testing.

And yes, I do want to go camping...with Miranda Kerr.:p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Your odds are better with me.
Your girl's only been gone for two days and you've already switched teams?:p

I suggest you sniff your way through her pantie drawer until she gets home to remind yourself which team you were meant to play with.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Friend of mine just stopped by... gave me an XBox 360, "Here, have this... pawn shop wouldn't take it and it's broke."

I plug it in... power supply... AVI cables... and bam - flashing red light.

Aww :(

I remove the hard drive... flashing red light.

I remove the AVI cable... no red light... hmm...

I plug my HDMI cable in... no red light... hmm... screen comes up... HMM!... game boots up... :D YAAH!
Sweet free X-box

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Chamomile tea does not wake you up at all.
I'm going back to bed and so should you.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I smoked cannabis after I was prescribed to adderal... but I find that it makes me hungrier (amphetamine salts make me not want to eat)... I told my doctor this, and he told me that as long as I was on my medication, the benefits outweigh the risks (lung damage)... so I am quite happy to continue on, especially if medical marijuana becomes legalized in the state of Wisconsin. If it ever does, I may just ask to be taken off the adderall and switched to a strict regiment of nugget. I don't like taking the amphetamine salts... they mess with my sleep pattern, and they mess with my appetite, and they mess with my mood. Marijuana doesn't do anything but make me hungry and "comfortable" (not flying around on the web, searching everything and anything, while blowing off the originating task...).
I smoked before. The adderall/amphetamine salts really don't kill my appetite too much anymore, but yeah herb does help a lot. My doctor knows I smoke too, and doesn't care as long as its in moderation. It helps with my anxiety, and he thinks thats why I started smoking originally.

I don't find herb to be a replacement for adderall though. Adderall helps me so much stay focused. If I smoke a bit of herb it actually does help me focus also (but too much and I don't feel like working), but the adderall is very consistant and I don't have to smoke it.

Also adderall gave me some sort of a sleep clock. Because it wakes me up, then when it wears off I actually feel like its time for bed, which I never had before... so its helped me a lot with sleeping too actually.

Sexually, I last like 4x longer after taking adderall than normally. Maybe thats a sexual side effect, but what a kickass side effect and obviously the girls love it too. :) 20mg before a night of sex and I can last for a REALLY long time, that's just a lucky side effect I got I guess. I talked to my doctor about it and he said that is a possibility.

I was always told that I had a mild case of ADD, but my parents decided it wasnt anything a little discipline couldnt take care of. Mom always told me I was "special" and that I was her little "thinker"... I'm glad I have an excuse for my now "prone to excess" behavior...

I meant to set the timer on my coffee pot but accidentally turned it on.. now I have coffee that I dont want...

I think I'll have myself a beer.
If its mild, don't get adderall or take a very small dose. If you don't have ADD, adderall will /not/ be good for you in the long run. People who don't have ADD that take it feel speedy and have a ton of side effects. If you take the right dose, you barely tell your taking it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Was it just me or did the first animation keep spinning after the video was done. :eek:
It's your brain being affected by a black hole :D

We're still working out the colitis issue. That diagnosis doesn't seem to be working out in practice so we're continuing testing.

And yes, I do want to go camping...with Miranda Kerr.:p
Do you have a phone number? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you guys get this thread closed, I'm going to borrow some diapers from Alex and jump in the car (or plane).

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis