Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I tend to do that too...

Say I have to write a paper on the principles of electricity. I pull up WikiPedia and search for "Electricity"...

Well, near the bottom of every page, it suggests you look up stuff like, "Hydro-Electricity" or "Thomas Edison" or "Nikola Tesla"... maybe it's relevant!

So I click Nikola Tesla (Who, by the way, was the most brilliant man aside from Einstein)... and that leads me to a webpage where it mentions the Tesla Coil. So I go to the Tesla Coil.

And then there is a link to the Philadelphia Experiment... that sounds interesting!

And from there, I get dragged into a link about US Conspiracies, whoo!

So I Google the conspiracies.

I get another WikiPedia page... about the moon landing, and Roswell...

And I start reading.

And I read some more.

And then I go search for the JFK assasination.

And over time, I realize that I'm not working on my paper.

:D

EDIT: I had Alfredo and grilled Chicken for dinner :D
Hahaha, exactly! haha. Three hours later I'm like "wait, what was I doing again?"

Tabbed browsers were like the worst thing that could possibly happen to an ADD person...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Jamie and Harald are old. :)

I'm exhausted. I got about four hours of sleep last night. Of course (check the thread title), nothing fun was involved.
You must only get four hours worth of sleep a lot... I recall a post not long ago stating this same thing... except for the old part :p

So when Aliens come to planet earth and they read this thread they will get a good idea about the IQ of mankind :eek:
I knew there were Aliens living among us.

What do you mean "when"? We're...cough, cough...I mean, they're here already. :p
GASP... You're a ROBOT ALIEN!!! :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Assuming that Adam never posts again and I maintain my steady post count, it would take almost 19.5 years to catch up to him...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Assuming makes an A** out of you and me.......:D:D:D Thanks guys thanks very much.....:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I knew there were Aliens living among us.
Okay, so I mentioned the guy who believes in the shape-shifting lizards. I mentioned that to another guy at work today, and he instantly went serious and began talking about how McDonald's stopped showing it's characters on commercials after Project Blue Book starting playing on TV because people would catch on to them. He then started saying how some people believe that they were putting mind control drugs in that tasty orange drink that they'd serve at kids parties.

I hope that he was kidding, but I couldn't tell. He never cracked a smile.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Tv is so boring I am on here......the power in on Adam there are no shows worth watching on ..............

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You'll fit right in with your adult diapers.
Oh that's good. I was a little worried about fitting in.
I'm bringing friends too.

I love this pic. If I wasn't so attached to my current avatar ...

So I have a record cleaning brush and about 113 recordings on vinyl, some multi record jobs in there too. That should be fun.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh that's good. I was a little worried about fitting in.
I'm bringing friends too.

I love this pic. If I wasn't so attached to my current avatar ...

So I have a record cleaning brush and about 113 recordings on vinyl, some multi record jobs in there too. That should be fun.
Thats inbreeding for ya.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis