Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The monkey is back! The monkey is back!

Hide the children. Well, at least cover their eyes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to get to bed soon. I have to get up early to get some work done. I was going to do it tonight, but the bugs in the pantry reset my priorities.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mitch is still creating that thread. I've partially lost interest, but all this talk about cabin fever makes me think that it's going to be worth waiting for. Luckily, I have more alcohol to help dull the images.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That bug story sucks man... You were pissed, it stole thunder, you got emotional, it got distracting, you wont shut up about it...

Its like haraldo's story, but less important... :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My son called to tell me he bought a 1966 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors. From the pics he sent, it looks pretty sweet.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Mitch is still creating that thread. I've partially lost interest, but all this talk about cabin fever makes me think that it's going to be worth waiting for. Luckily, I have more alcohol to help dull the images.
He'll probably just say he forgot what he was gonna start one about...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That bug story sucks man... You were pissed, it stole thunder, you got emotional, it got distracting, you wont shut up about it...

Its like haraldo's story, but less important... :p
Sorry, man. I should have mentioned that they were crawling all over the woman in my tub. Well, part of her is in the tub, anyway. It only holds so much.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry, man. I should have mentioned that they were crawling all over the woman in my tub. Well, part of her is in the tub, anyway. It only holds so much.
Well, unfortunately, the tub WAS asked to hold too much, but it wasn't her that filled it up... I'm being careful not to really peak your curiosity... I'm still not ok...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, unfortunately, the tub WAS asked to hold too much, but it wasn't her that filled it up... I'm being careful not to really peak your curiosity... I'm still not ok...
Cool. I'm envisioning a woman who is intelligent, witty, athletic, and sexy - laying in a tub full of Reese's peanut butter cups.

I can understand why you're so disturbed. The peanut butter cups are probably ruined.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
By the way, I meant that the situation sucks, not the story aspect of it.. you know what I mean...
Ahhh, I thought that you meant that the story sucked. Maybe I thought that because it did.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Cool. I'm envisioning a woman who is intelligent, witty, athletic, and sexy - laying in a tub full of Reese's peanut butter cups.

I can understand why you're so disturbed. The peanut butter cups are probably ruined.
Close.. its Alex laying in a tub full of Rick and Dave....

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
He'll probably just say he forgot what he was gonna start one about...
I feel bad... I should have made a better thread.

Or at least done as Adam said I would do :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I seem to fly under the radar here a lot. People don't even notice if I'm gone for a couple of days.:(
That's not so surprising considering the lack of attention spans and ADD and redundancy. :D
What gets me is that you don't get more attention when you post gems like this:

Ohh, a veteran of the Cleveland Steamer.:D
Why Cleveland? :confused: The funny thing is that I can picture some chick taking a dump on Adam and then walking out without wiping. :eek: :D

Negative thrity something temps ...
I've seen -40 a few times. That's just temperature, not counting wind chill.

I just watched The Third Man. It was alright but if that's the best they had back then, I won't be watching any more of those 'Film Noir' things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis