Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found some really small fuses. I kinda wish that I knew what they were for...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Now I have 2,280 reputation points. I feel so dirty!
Just wait. I pay up front.

[Uggg. Now I feel dirty.]
Thanks Alex, I went from feeling to dirty to actually being dirty.

On another mildly related note, how do people have over 1k posts and only 1 chicklet? Especially shokhead, he has a great avatar. That's gotta be worth something.
^ - You are ALL so very dirty.

I took today off from work to finish up some stuff around the house. I vacuumed my neighbors front yard this morning. My tree dumps pollen over there, and I felt responsible for getting it clean. They're really nice and have never said a word about it, which probably inspires me even more to clean it for them.

Now, I'll try to finish cleaning the guest bedroom, which is actually just another one of Niki's rooms.
You are such a nice guy! And now I know why you were out on my front lawn with a shop vac at 8AM !!! :mad: :p

Come on, man. This is a family forum. Why do you have to go and make it all dirty? :eek: :mad:

;) :D
Uh-huh :p :D

I'm drinking a diet coke.

I'm not supposed to because citric acid is bad with my adderall. :eek:

But it was the only thing cold.
I had to look that up. Is it for ADHD?
ADHD or ADD... Me too, man... You should have seen me pre-meds... I was like thing one and thing two from the Cat in the Hat :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Hey Haraldo...

Wanna finance a trip to the Ukraine for me? I _really_ want to check out Chernobyl and Pripyat... I've wanted to go there since before I could type without looking... (which was like... 7th grade... I think...)

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope that I can get inspired enough to finally put up some framed photos. I've had them for several years, but I didn't put them up when I moved into my house back in 2000. What a waste to go nine years without having them up. They are both of dolphins. The image below is of one that I have, although the title is different on mine.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I am hoping to get off the couch go to the bedroom and take a nap
I'd like to take a nap too :p Problem is... if I do... I will wake up at 8PM and not want to sleep until 4AM :D

To nap, or not to nap...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
While searching for images of my dolphin pictures, I came across this one that I've always liked:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Time for a beer!

Oh, wait. Time to turn on a video and exercise. Sorry.
Yeah, I can't wait. Plyometrics or some $h#t today. Not excited. There will be a post workout beer...

Alex, I really hope that picture is a product of phenomenal photoshopping...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There is no more obscure picture collection in the world than Alex's photobucket... wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis