Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I played golf today. I didn't kill anyone, although there are some extra golf balls in the trees now. And in the rough.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I played golf today. I didn't kill anyone, although there are some extra golf balls in the trees now. And in the rough.
I thought perhaps about golf sometimes.....

But if it's like this that you're happy every time you come home... just by the fact that you didn't kill anyone..... hmmmmm

I don't think golf is for me :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
It really wasn't that bad. Adwilk will know what I'm talking about...I just couldn't get off the tee safely today. I think I hit 1 green on the par 3's and 3 fairways.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I played golf today. I didn't kill anyone...
The fact that you mentioned that second part makes me think that I've had the wrong impression of golf all along. I thought it was kind of a non-violent game, but now you have me intrigued. Perhaps it's just how you play, in which case we could turn it into a screen play.

Mad Max Beyond Pebble Beach.

I can already envision a scene involving a putter...and some burning oil.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It really wasn't that bad. Adwilk will know what I'm talking about...I just couldn't get off the tee safely today. I think I hit 1 green on the par 3's and 3 fairways.
well did you or somebody else at any time kill anybody hitting somebody in the head with a ball ? :eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
The fact that you mentioned that second part makes me think that I've had the wrong impression of golf all along. I thought it was kind of a non-violent game, but now you have me intrigued. Perhaps it's just how you play, in which case we could turn it into a screen play.

Mad Max Beyond Pebble Beach.

I can already envision a scene involving a putter...and some burning oil.
So I don't know what scariest now?
a) Playing golf
or
b) Base jumping (Jumping from a cliff, and only having a parachute
very popular around here and people regularly get killed doing this)

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
We all have those days, Chris... You still rockin that Callaway? Three fairways is no bueno. Where did you play?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I am sitting typing on this boring thread......Hey Rick and Adam Alex Adam Doug Matt...........
Whats happenin? I'm gettin ready to fire up the grill for a little BBQ... I like fire. It burns things... :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I don't feel strong anymore................................. certainly noot like a samurai
Today I feel like breaking something.....

I need a new life, new place, new city, new everything
And hell.... new amplifier, new speakers, new sub's.....
Dang haraldo, I know that chick got to ya, but it just aint worth it brother. I know it sucks, but if you can get one girl that great, you sure as heck can find another one. If not, you better go get that one back.

You're better than that, man. I hate to be abrasive, but life is too short to get caught up in the negative. Believe me, I know it sucks... we're all on your side though. All the best, seriously...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Easy for you to say. Hooter's girls just show up at your place. :D

Seriously, though - good advice in that post of yours.
It took some ground work to get em here... I had to stock the fridge...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I would have written off the warranty a year and a half ago and opened up my IPS-1. It's not like it was doing me any good anyway. :rolleyes: I'm sure glad that I did it today! I think that two of my amp modules are to blame for the bulk of the excessive hum, and they are easy to disconnect from the power supply. I don't need all seven channels, so I can live with disconnecting the trouble makers.

Below are some pictures. Sorry for the image quality. I scaled the pictures to 50% so that they wouldn't be too big.

Front view with top and right side panels removed

Side view showing the transformers (I think that's the right word) and circuit boards

Top view showing some of the modules disconnected from the power supply

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I fear that my photos of the IPS-1 were too late for Rick today. He probably drank a 12-pack waiting for me to get those uploaded.

Sorry, man. :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Got back from my trip, wasting time waiting for the time to pass so I don't go to bed too early and get all jet-laggy.

Hope everyone had a good week;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Dang haraldo, I know that chick got to ya, but it just aint worth it brother. I know it sucks, but if you can get one girl that great, you sure as heck can find another one. If not, you better go get that one back.

You're better than that, man. I hate to be abrasive, but life is too short to get caught up in the negative. Believe me, I know it sucks... we're all on your side though. All the best, seriously...
THX!
I absolutely know..... just something to get through.....
I already made some extremely tough decisions, and sticking to them.....

Almost there now :D

Already planning the new life in a new place :D

After this year, the bar is raised to an exceedingly high level, there's always something better somewhere :D
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Wonder when I will ever learn to shut up, perhaps somebody should erase all my posts in this thread.........

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Got back from my trip, wasting time waiting for the time to pass so I don't go to bed too early and get all jet-laggy.

Hope everyone had a good week;)
Wow.....

Mr General.... Sensi is back, long time no see......

Hope everything is fine :D My week has been perfect :eek:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just watched part of Bolt again. Great LFE in that one!

Well, back to trying to get that connector off of the amp module...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis