Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Darn it. My rep is all used up. I was going to test out a theory on ShwetaPrakash. Nothing like random jibberish posts to make me think that we're about to get spammed.
I was wondering wtf that was all about :p

"ITS very useful post thx for sharing"

EH?!

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'd love to hit 11000 posts before the weekend it out, but that's going to be tough. I actually want to do somethings this weekend.

For shame, putting other activities ahead of AH.
You could do another 400 post weekend OR...............ready for this buddy.....you could go meet a chick.....justt lie tell her you are Bill Gates brother or somethin.....:D:D:p

Just kiddin buddy

J

jamie2112

Banned
Darn it. My rep is all used up. I was going to test out a theory on ShwetaPrakash. Nothing like random jibberish posts to make me think that we're about to get spammed.
Where is he let me at him.....:eek::eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where is he let me at him.....:eek::eek: :D
Now I'm all awake again. I'm pretty sure that I could give that person two red chicklets on one hit, but I can't do it because my rep is used up right now. The last time that person came on and posted jibberish, I let it go and gave the person the benefit of the doubt. There's really no doubt left in my mind.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Now I'm all awake again. I'm pretty sure that I could give that person two red chicklets on one hit, but I can't do it because my rep is used up right now. The last time that person came on and posted jibberish, I let it go and gave the person the benefit of the doubt. There's really no doubt left in my mind.
I will try it....

Matt34

Matt34

Jibber-Jabber man is toast.

He had some embedded links (or whatever they're called) in his posts too.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Enjoying the first night to the start of your memorial day weekend, Jamie? :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Enjoying the first night to the start of your memorial day weekend, Jamie? :D
Yep sure am nothing to do this weekend whatsoever.My family is back east so I am going to chill with some friends up in Thousand Oaks..........might go to the beach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis