Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

You two could have your own podcast, call it the Adam and Primate hour. Adam does all the talking while the monkey rides Nikki around the studio flinging poo everywhere. Just think about it, you'll be internet famous!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You two could have your own podcast, call it the Adam and Primate hour. Adam does all the talking while the monkey rides Nikki around the studio flinging poo everywhere. Just think about it, you'll be internet famous!
I wish that I hadn't given out too much rep today. That was hilarious!

Time for beer #2 (as Greg said...it's a holiday).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks that Adam W. is enjoying some Old Style. He hasn't been around for about an hour.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm saving myself for tomorrow's UFC PPV, I am on a diet unfortunately so it will be some Corona Lite.
You could just eat less and go with fully-loaded Corona. Of course, after a few of those, you'd just eat whatever you didn't have to begin with. Okay, bad plan. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I now fear that Alex is going to find my phone number and call me right when I need to use the bathroom (my brother is the ultimate champion of that).

Matt34

Matt34

Watched In the Valley of Elah last night and tonight it's either Role Models or The Strangers.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I came across the remains of a house cat a couple of blocks from our house this morning. It was wet outside, but it looked like it might have been one of our friends' cats from down the street that gets outside sometimes. I'm hoping to see the guy's parents (who live down the street, too) tomorrow morning and ask if the cat is okay. If not, then I'm going to go down and mention it to them. I sure hope it isn't theirs. I felt really sad seeing it, and I think that it would tear them apart if it is Pugs and they see him like that. I know that it would be worse to never know what happened to him, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Me thinks that Adam W. is enjoying some Old Style. He hasn't been around for about an hour.
Tasty stuff... I decided to whip up some food.. its in the oven now. The pace will quicken...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Papa John's - those bastards!!! I just tried an old coupon code that's good for buy one, get one free...and it still works. Ugggg. I don't know if I can fight that temptation.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know if I can fight that temptation.
You absolutely can't. You must take advantage of that good luck. It might not work tomorrow. I'd use it as many times as you can right now....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Niki and I came across the remains of a house cat a couple of blocks from our house this morning. It was wet outside, but it looked like it might have been one of our friends' cats from down the street that gets outside sometimes. I'm hoping to see the guy's parents (who live down the street, too) tomorrow morning and ask if the cat is okay. If not, then I'm going to go down and mention it to them. I sure hope it isn't theirs. I felt really sad seeing it, and I think that it would tear them apart if it is Pugs and they see him like that. I know that it would be worse to never know what happened to him, though.
That is incredibly saddening.... Lets hope its not theirs, or anybodies for that matter... thats depressing too...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You absolutely can't. You must take advantage of that good luck. It might not work tomorrow. I'd use it as many times as you can right now....
Too late. I already started eating some high fiber, low carb tortillas. Pretty cool meals, actually. 80 calories each with 12g of dietary fiber and 8g of protein.

Oh, wow. I am old. And lame.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Tasty stuff... I decided to whip up some food.. its in the oven now. The pace will quicken...
Reading those two in conjunction... woah.

But it would be pretty darn sad if it was your friends kitty :( I love cats, I've got two of them (brudda and sista) and couldn't imagine them bein' gone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry for bringing down the room with that one. I just had to get it off my chest.

Coyotes are just about the only reason that I won't adopt a cat out here. Well, while I have Niki, because I have a pet door. I don't think that letting cats out is safe around here. Then again, letting them be euthanized isn't good, either.

I never thought of it like that. I might need to reconsider my position on this.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Say Adam,

Can you tell me about Saccharomyces cerevisiae baker's yeast genome?

I figured we would bring the conversation over here seeing as Saccharomyces cerevisiae baker's yeast genome isn't exactly related to the 10 000 000 mill heist :p

(Copy/Paste rocks :p)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Say Adam,

Can you tell me about Saccharomyces cerevisiae baker's yeast genome?
I have detailed files. Anything in particular that you would like to know? Perhaps that it was the first eukaryotic genome that was completely sequenced?

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
After getting those schematics and all of the information regarding that record player... I have been able to listen to my iPod through it... wire in one of my Audio Technica's... and learn that the tweeters and mid range speakers weren't working correctly on the record player... (fixed, had to replace a resistor that was wired in between the positive input of the mid-range, which starts a loop for the tweeters)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis