Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If any of you all feel like trying Agave nectar, check out this deal from Amazon. I really enjoy that variety on oatmeal and cereal because it has some good taste to it. Two 44-oz containers for $11.83 is quite good. Sign up for the subscription (which you can cancel without any penalties) and add the coupon code listed there (AGAVE333). They are backordered at the moment, but hopefully they'll get them in stock pretty quick.

You can get the same price on the lighter-colored (non-raw) variety, as well.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam I threw up a little too after Pork Chops Jello quote.....:eek:
I don't feel so good myself. I can't remember how to say anything I just ate but I should be good for another 4 years or so. I got my life time supply of Vegeta so I'm all set.

I really think I over did it this time. I saved a little of the jello to gross my g/f out with and if I didn't feel so shitty right now I would take a picture of it for you fellas. It has a few carrot slices floating around the gelatinus jiggly gelatin. There really is meat in it. Oh f^%& it's rude. Lol! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
dorokusai hasn't been online here for almost four months. He had some hilarious posts. Hopefully he'll come back. I was searching for Usher X-719 pictures (the AH store has the X-718s for sale, which are beautiful, so I started searching) and came across his gallery over at the Polk forum.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's your favorite variety?
There's more than one? :confused:

A company called Podravka makes it and it's not like good for you but I have seen people sprinkle it on baby food. It's primarily salt, a few other spices and MSG. A small teaspoon into two cups of rice adds a nice flavor and color. It's a tasty slow death I guess. Let me guess ... Amazon! :)

I gotta go lay down.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Pig... Jello... that reminded me of:

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There's more than one? :confused:

A company called Podravka makes it and it's not like good for you but I have seen people sprinkle it on baby food. It's primarily salt, a few other spices and MSG. A small teaspoon into two cups of rice adds a nice flavor and color. It's a tasty slow death I guess. Let me guess ... Amazon! :)

I gotta go lay down.

The chef thinks it's otay...;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
my brother in law decided to come here and borrow me one :cool:
Using this colloquialism sounds more like you are from Minnesota and less like you're from Norway. Are you trying to throw me off your track???;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Using this colloquialism sounds more like you are from Minnesota and less like you're from Norway. Are you trying to throw me off your track???;)
He's scurrying in a backwards crab motion muttering something about a beanie. :eek:

I'm suppose to go to the market but I'm going to be detained in the parking lot while I yank the covers off of my new/old rec'rs and make a trip to Rat Shack for binding posts. :cool:

It's Saturday night. Is anybody gonna get polluted and air their dirty laundry?
How about ... get polluted and make a bunch of spelling errors?
Secretly I admire the ones who don't drink and post.
That's serious willpower. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The girl just said to me, "Oh, you smell. What have you been eating?" :eek:
There's a nick name you want to avoid, "Smelly" or "Stinky".
"Pork Chop" is down right endearing compared to that.
Right, Tater? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis