Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yesterday on my way to work, I got annoyed at someone who was in the fast lane but wasn't keeping up with people. Well, that person finally pulled over, and I spooled it up a notch. I was going about 75 in a 55 mph construction zone when I glanced into my rearview mirror...and spotted a cop coming up on me at a fair clip. I believe that my thought was, "I'm humped." 20 over in a double-fine zone. Sweet. I was able to pull over in between two other cars (it was kind of a tight fit) in the hopes that he was just in a hurry and would ignore me. I can't believe that he did. :D Unfortunately, the jack a** slow driver had slipped in behind him and got in front of me again. Oh, well...I got around that person eventually, and I was quite happy to not have a ticket to go with my morning coffee.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It's high time you learned to use the blunt edge of your sword to bring about the kind of
national harmony that can only be achieved through an act of base lewdness and humiliation.

Remember Samurai, the blunt edge!
You don't want to poke anybodies eye out ...
... or slit 'em open any further than they already are. :eek:
There's a power available to a Samurai much more powerful than a sword...

The spoken word :cool:

I forgot to say - congrats on your new Samurai status, Harald!
Muchas Grazias Amigo :D
I was afraid that you were sucked in by the black hole that passed by Arizone yesterday.... good to see that Dave didn't catch you and that black hole didn't get you :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yesterday on my way to work, I got annoyed at someone who was in the fast lane but wasn't keeping up with people. Well, that person finally pulled over, and I spooled it up a notch. I was going about 75 in a 55 mph construction zone when I glanced into my rearview mirror...and spotted a cop coming up on me at a fair clip. I believe that my thought was, "I'm humped." 20 over in a double-fine zone. Sweet. I was able to pull over in between two other cars (it was kind of a tight fit) in the hopes that he was just in a hurry and would ignore me. I can't believe that he did. :D Unfortunately, the jack a** slow driver had slipped in behind him and got in front of me again. Oh, well...I got around that person eventually, and I was quite happy to not have a ticket to go with my morning coffee.
I hate people driving slowly in the fast lane :eek:

What's wrong with people.... don't they know that the fast lane is reserved to people driving BMW's, like I do :cool::cool::cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
And that football match today (you call it soccer)

Brann was scoring when it was sth like 12 minutes left :D
And then Start scored and made it 1 - 1, when it was 3 minutes left of the match

Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took this picture a while ago. I walked into the living room and saw the sunlight pointing between two partially eaten treats. I felt like the location of the Ark of the Covenant should have been revealed. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I took this picture a while ago. I walked into the living room and saw the sunlight pointing between two partially eaten treats. I felt like the location of the Ark of the Covenant should have been revealed. :)

You need to buy better treats...she won't even finish them they're just not tasty enough.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You need to buy better treats...she won't even finish them they're just not tasty enough.:D
Why do you think that I was so shocked? It wasn't the sunlight...it was the partially eaten treats. Two of them. Next to each other. Without Niki. :D

Niki used to, on rare occasions, leave food sitting around. Not any more. She doesn't leave squat around for more than a minute (including those same kinds of treats).

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Why do you think that I was so shocked? It wasn't the sunlight...it was the partially eaten treats. Two of them. Next to each other. Without Niki. :D

Niki used to, on rare occasions, leave food sitting around. Not any more. She doesn't leave squat around for more than a minute (including those same kinds of treats).
uh oh, sounds like there a male dog shes trying to impress...:eek::D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
two partially eaten treats
I thought you were going to tell us that your dog dropped a deuce. :eek:

Some treat. :rolleyes: Real tasty. :D

I just came back from Boston. Two old rec'rs in hand for $40. I hope they work. Another $40 got spent at The Baltic Deli. Granted, pig foot jello isn't for everybody but I was due. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I thought you were going to tell us that your dog dropped a deuce. :eek:

Some treat. :rolleyes: Real tasty. :D

I just came back from Boston. Two old rec'rs in hand for $40. I hope they work. Another $40 got spent at The Baltic Deli. Granted, pig foot jello isn't for everybody but I was due. :)
Ooooh

I thought these were the things Adam is eating :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Somebody here (not me!) was driving my stereo system so hard today I thought the membranes of the Peerless bass/mid drivers on the Kestrel2's would be shooting into the room.... but they survived..... :eek:

Thank heavens, these are tough speakers..... still the Krell was hardly breaking a sweat.....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Somebody here (not me!) was driving my stereo system so hard today I thought the membranes of the Peerless bass/mid drivers on the Kestrel2's would be shooting into the room.... but they survived..... :eek:

Thank heavens, these are tough speakers..... still the Krell was hardly breaking a sweat.....
Give um 40 lashes with a monster cable.......its all its good for.....:D
Adam I threw up a little too after Pork Chops Jello quote.....:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Give um 40 lashes with a monster cable.......its all its good for.....:D
Adam I threw up a little too after Pork Chops Jello quote.....:eek:
Oh those speakers need no beating......
But Monster cable is not good for anything else, I agree :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts