Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Sitting on the veranda of the house in the evening sun with a coffe in a "Starbucks mug"... listening to "Reamonn", "Wish"...... wondering if a beer would be better.....?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ok it is too nice out to be hear with all of you. I'm leaving for a bike ride.:D

Later.......

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm a little jealous. A nice 25-miler would be a great ride. Or even better, maybe 10 miles MTB style.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
haha. wow, I don't think I won anything though. I did see some interesting pics when googling "nail in the coffin". :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I wonder when I will get a life, now I'm just sitting here drinking coffe with the PC..... Perhaps this is what life there is..... :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Decided to fix lawnmower today coz it's broken now..... but instead ended up here, just posting and posting, hmmmmm not good....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
This is it.... I need to grab a beer
no more Audioholic Field Marshall anymore

You may call me Samurai now :D
hmmmmmmmm, I like the sound of that...........

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
dooood. I want to be a Samurai. I don't even remember what happens at 1k. Maybe Audioholic Super-Strike Ninja with Battle Action!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Probably General.

Congrats Harald. You should have about 6 or 7 beers and tell us all about this Ukrainian minx (with pic's).:)
I probably have said much more than I should, well if you PM me with an email address, there will be pics....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a fifth of So Co, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-o shots, do some body shots off myself... Pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more So Co, head to class. Probably would've got expelled if I had've let it affect my grades but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

EDIT Oops.. .meant to post this in the youtube thread.. oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis