Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I probably have said much more than I should, well if you PM me with an email address, there will be pics....
I think I would be compelled to post any pic's you send to me right here out in the open forum. Then I fear you would feel compelled to pull some computer hocus pocus and email me enough crap to have me clearing it up for life ... but okay.

Listen, go buy a bottle of Stolichnaya and play some Tchaikovsky on those fancy Meadow Larks. It'll be just like Friday night in the Ukraine. She'll get a little homesick and then you say how you've only been there a few times but even you miss it.

Then start bumping uglies. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
oh yes, I really like that it's the last Friday of the week.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think I would be compelled to post any pic's you send to me right here out in the open forum. Then I fear you would feel compelled to pull some computer hocus pocus and email me enough crap to have me clearing it up for life ... but okay.

Listen, go buy a bottle of Stolichnaya and play some Tchaikovsky on those fancy Meadow Larks. It'll be just like Friday night in the Ukraine. She'll get a little homesick and then you say how you've only been there a few times but even you miss it.

Then start bumping uglies. :D
he he....

Emails and PM's are private..... some things we have to respect, even at AH forums :D
And you're onto sth with the Tchaikovsky......

You know.... the more I push the larks, the better they sound, it's like almost impossible to overload them, and that's very strange with only a 6.5 inch woofer...... some black magic in there

Guess what..... I wouldn't take her back now, hope I will be string !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thats better than the 2nd Tuesday of next week....:D
I really hate the first Monday of the week :eek:

Hmmm, I think I should start the concept work of the new sub's.... perhaps with SoundSplinter 15" or 18" drivers......
An 18" driver with xmax > 1 inch will be hard to overload :eek:
Wonder if I ever will be able to leave the PC today :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Emails and PM's are private..... some things we have to respect.
Alright, agreed. You have the email.

You know.... the more I push the larks, the better they sound, it's like almost impossible to overload them, and that's very strange with only a 6.5 inch woofer...... some black magic in there.
Before they went out of business they had a maple pair for around $12,000 and I thought they were beautiful. So in that respect I am very happy for you.

Guess what..... I wouldn't take her back now, hope I will be strong !!!!
Incredible. Alcohol should strengthen your resolve. What are you saying? That you would rather have her in the house and not speaking to you instead of playing hide the sausage? :confused:

Thats better than the 2nd Tuesday of next week....:D
LOL! An internet meanie in the making. :eek: :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Alright, agreed. You have the email.
:D

Before they went out of business they had a maple pair for around $12,000 and I thought they were beautiful. So in that respect I am very happy for you.
THANKS ALEX !!!!!

That must be the Blue Heron2, which is sth very different.... yes those speakers are really sth !!!!!
Almost bought a second hand pair, but I came to my senses.....
I paid sth like $2800 for my Kestrel2's, yes they are much more expensive here than they were in US due to shipping cost....

Well, the Kestrel2 outperform some speakers..... that are much more expensive... I think.....

Incredible. Alcohol should strengthen your resolve. What are you saying? That you would rather have her in the house and not speaking to you instead of playing hide the sausage? :confused:
No, I'm saying that I have started a new life, I'm only giving her time to find a place to stay and that better happen darn quick. When somebody steps over the line and goes to far..... I want them out of my life

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Dave is back

Need to find my tinfoil hat :eek::eek::eek:
Run Adam, RUN !!!!! He's after us now.........

I saw one of his guys lurking around here with an Alien gun.....

Plz have mercy.......

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
alright, i'm out. Have a good weekend everyone, and I'm sure I'll be back on at some point.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just want to apologize for the post the other night. I had a problem that concerns me very very much and still does. I really can not go into details about that. Let me just say its bad.
Not sure who said it but you are right "I am back" but will not be posting as much as before. I am glad that i am getting this off my chest. I feel better now, no mre ah posting withdraws:D Anyway I have "stuff and Things" to do tonight but will be around this weekend.

later
pb:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis