Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
apparently Adam and Alex are having some much needed alone time.......
Nah, I just hit the wall last night (not literally, though) when I got up to help that moth outside. It flew away, but I realized that it was time to get to bed. I was going to get back on the computer to say, "g'night," but I just zonked out instead.

On the upside, I got to get up and read some hilarious stuff this morning!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Spring cleaning today.. that or sitting around. Productivity is in serious jeopardy.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There, I'm all caught up on this thread now.

Last night I went to BB and picked up a 4g iPod shuffle, the little one about the size of a tie clip. My wife got the Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection for $4.99. I think they can expect a call from Noel's lawyers soon. I also took my neighbor's kid to BB and bought him the new X-Men Wolverine game for PS3 and traded him for COD4 and NFS - Pro Street that he finished and doesn't use at all any more.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey D, :confused: :D

Thats not a horrible idea... 4 or 5 vodka-redbulls and I'll be cleanin and workin out in no time...

Matt34

Matt34

I need to wash and wax both of our cars but this morning me and a friend are riding down to Nogales. Hopefully we don't get kidnapped and held for ransom.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
3 cars need to be washed and 2 of them waxed...not today though.

Going to my boys little league game.:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Whoa! It's 11:09 !!! I just got around to hooking up my sound card to try and use REW. I'm into semi unexplored territory with the 64 bit driver download for my sound card and the required reading is pretty much out of my league over at HTS. A little at a clip is about all I can handle. I'm hesitant to start threads over there because I feel like I'm wasting their time if I'm not ready to plow through whatever I have to get through to get it done.

Somehow around here I feel like it's okay to sit and stay a while.

Seeing the posts about cars reminds me that I got a job to do outside.

Must ... turn ... computer ... OFF !!! :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You might be able to still get a free pass to see Terminator Salvation. Check out Gofobo at the link here.

I wasn't willing to create a free account, but I thought that I'd let you all know about it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Questioning the law of physics now..... House didn't clean itself yesterday, so now I have to do this myself instead :mad:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Whoa! It's 11:09 !!! I just got around to hooking up my sound card to try and use REW. I'm into semi unexplored territory with the 64 bit driver download for my sound card and the required reading is pretty much out of my league over at HTS. A little at a clip is about all I can handle. I'm hesitant to start threads over there because I feel like I'm wasting their time if I'm not ready to plow through whatever I have to get through to get it done.

Somehow around here I feel like it's okay to sit and stay a while.

Seeing the posts about cars reminds me that I got a job to do outside.

Must ... turn ... computer ... OFF !!! :eek: :D
Wow, can computers really be turned off :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis