Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Its sunny outside today. Music travels down a wire...........crazy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Its sunny outside today. Music travels down a wire...........crazy.
Aaaaaaah music........ thinking about digitizing all my vinyl too in very very hi Rez 94/24 or 192/24, so it's more readily available.....

But nothing compares to playing an LP.... with a glass of wine and a nice lady around..... :D
Ooooh, yes I can think of one thing, but I cannot explain on Internet,.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Gene !!!!

How are you doing with buying all these new disks in order to keep up with all Adam's posts in the boring thread? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But nothing compares to playing an LP.... with a glass of wine and a nice lady around..... :D
Ooooh, yes I can think of one thing, but I cannot explain on Internet,.....
I hear ya. It's difficult to explain the shear joy of a freshly-baked pepperoni and mushroom pizza over the internet.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I hear ya. It's difficult to explain the shear joy of a freshly-baked pepperoni and mushroom pizza over the internet.
I think more of something you do without clothes...... or at least that's how I normally think of this, but it doesn't have to be like this..............................

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think more of something you do without clothes...... or at least that's how I normally think of this, but it doesn't have to be like this..............................
If you're going to eat your pizza naked, then yeah...keep that to yourself.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I'm really getting worried about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I wear clothes when I eat? I thought that was normal here in the states, but I haven't really kept up with fashion.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The A/C just kicked on. It isn't the first time today, nor will it be the last.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My neighbor across the street is currently engaged in a futile activity. He's sweeping up pollen from his tree, and the futile part is that he's trying to do a precision job of it - getting every last bit. He's lived there long enough to know that's crazy, because the pollen is still falling (as I type this because it's windy outside...which is also blowing his pile of swept pollen around) and in under an hour the ground will look like it did before he started.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My neighbor across the street is currently engaged in a futile activity. He's sweeping up pollen from his tree, and the futile part is that he's trying to do a precision job of it - getting every last bit. He's lived there long enough to know that's crazy, because the pollen is still falling (as I type this because it's windy outside...which is also blowing his pile of swept pollen around) and in under an hour the ground will look like it did before he started.
Let's make a competition....

Who's got the most stupid neighbor.....

Adam is way way way ahead already :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Can you imagine.....

In two days from now, the lady of my dreams arrive here, and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it.......

Oh nooooooooo I shouldn't start this again..............................
Sometimes life is stranger and harder than imaginable.....

You have the best thing in the world ever, and it breaks in three days........ life is so ****ing bloody unfair

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In two days from now, the lady of my dreams arrive here, and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it.......
Alright, brother. Let me ask you. Do you want her to move in? You said that she was breaking up with you, but is it because she's having second thoughts or because you are?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Alright, brother. Let me ask you. Do you want her to move in? You said that she was breaking up with you, but is it because you're having second thoughts or because she is?
You know, very simple........

I love her more than the world, she's probably a million times better than anyone I ever seen in my life, she makes Eva Longoria look like an very uninteresting lady, she's the smartest lady I ever met, she's got 7 years engineeing degree with an average grade of 4.9 on a scale from 1 to 5 where 5 is best. she can melt any man's heart with a smile, she's the warmest most loving person I ever met....

what do you think I want......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis