Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congratulations, they look great !
Thanks, man. I want to give these a try because I can swap out the lenses in them. The frames come with three sets of lenses to begin with. It might help me decide what I'd like to get in a prescription lens. Sure, I could just go to a store and try some, but then I'd need to leave the forum. [Shivers.]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I still haven't eaten lunch. Okay, I actually will this time. Later.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, man. I want to give these a try because I can swap out the lenses in them. The frames come with three sets of lenses to begin with. It might help me decide what I'd like to get in a prescription lens. Sure, I could just go to a store and try some, but then I'd need to leave the forum. [Shivers.]
I had sunglasses with prescription lenses for many years, absolutely love'em and they're much better than any sunglasses I ever had :D

That's the way to go Adam !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I still haven't eaten lunch. Okay, I actually will this time. Later.
What happened to Pizza?
What will your boss say if he see you posting so much now at this time?

Around here it's late evening already......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took today off, so my boss won't mind one bit. :)

The pizza was quite tasty.

Matt34

Matt34

My wi-fi is acting up and keeps dropping. It might be this laptop though as my other laptop doesn't seem to drop as much.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My wi-fi is acting up and keeps dropping. It might be this laptop though as my other laptop doesn't seem to drop as much.
Could be that an upgrade of firmware to your wireless router may help out. I had a similar problem (Most PC's worked very fine, but not all of them..... hm..................) with a d-link dir655 and an upgrade made it much better (but still not 100%) but the upgrade also erased all configs on the router, so you need to make backups..... :eek::eek::eek: this was not here..... but in my Kyiv home :)

Oh my god..... I been to Kyiv 8 times in 9 monts, that's like flying almost two times around the world..... :D

Although it may be an idea to start troubleshooting at he PC side...........

Yes it may be the router even if you only see the issue with one PC.....

A colleague of mine never got the wireless to work with Vista, and he spent so much time on this, and problem was VISTA...... but an upgrade to firmware on Wireless router to make it Vista compatible fixed it :eek: :eek: Wonder why I'm not using Windows Vista? but Linux (Suse Enterprise Desktop on my Dell laptop)

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have never given up anything in my life except my ex wife and that was a good choice
As you certainly already know Adam, there are some other challenges now at this moment :D, but quitting....... not in a million years, I NEVER GIVE UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis