Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Its time for lunch.........listening to a live BB King show I mixed a few years ago...sounds pretty good...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
WV is finally getting yuengling beer. The baseball park is having a party saturday to celebrate. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do you think the house will clean itself if I just stay posting at AH?

I believe in miracles.....

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
If you drink enough while you are posting you won't care if its clean or not. Is that the samething?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If you drink enough while you are posting you won't care if its clean or not. Is that the samething?
Thanks for the tip, but it just doesn't work that way......
There's a great great great lady coming this way on Sunday, and the way it looks now :eek:

Or perhaps it doesn't matter............

If she comes here to kill me it doesn't matter if house is clean or not....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I dont think thats possible but you can try it and see what happens:D
Interesting, perhaps there are some physical laws describing these properties, like the un-general theory of not relativity :eek:

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Yeah, sounds like you need to take a break from posting. Dont worry though everyone will probably still be here when you return.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just watched some demo clips with 4 panels of 2" 8# rockwool. I think it sounded a little better...my room is a bit too live. I do like the look of the Chameleon frames from Ready Acoustics, plus with some Sonosuede, surely the wife would like that? Damn this WAF factor and her fancy painted walls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis