Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Having a hard time finding software to make back up copies of my blurays:mad:
I know exactly what software you can use - DVDFab HD Decrypter. You may need SlySoft AnyDVD HD as well (I would link them but I am very busy with finals, so -- Google -- woohoo!). They are spendy programs though, you may be better off buying duplicate Blu's... :(

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Turn the AC on for the first time this year, ugh. Thermostat on the pack porch says it's almost 100 degrees out.
99 degrees on azcentral.com. I just finished the front and backyards and submitted a final essay for one of my classes. Time to be bored until sax lessons start in 45 minutes...

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I came home from work early to do some stuff around the house. It's nice to get back while it's still light outside. The accident on the highway sucked, though. Oh, well. It only cost me about 15 extra minutes. Afterwards, I got to see a guy going about 90 (I was going 70 and he passed me like I was standing still) almost rear end a guy on a motorcycle. It's not all that often that I prepare myself for someone else getting hit, but I thought it was going to end pretty badly. Luckily the d-bag slowed down...just before clipping the guy. Over the next couple of miles, he almost hit one or two more people. I passed him a couple of miles later...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I bought a new lid and light for my 55 gallon fish tank today. The old one was falling apart. It looks alot better now:D

Matt34

Matt34

I've been on baby duties all day while the wife is running errands. She's sleeping right now after killing a bottle.:D

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
New smallville and supernatural tonight.....oh baby oh baby.

I haven't had a drink in over 2 weeks. Sttaarrtting too gtet thheee shhhakkkes......

S

Scarriere

Junior Audioholic
I've been on baby duties all day while the wife is running errands. She's sleeping right now after killing a bottle.:D
Which she is sleeping after a bottle? The Wife or Daughter?
Haha.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Matt do you have a "baby on board" sign in the back window of your truck yet?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Played golf today.. course where I grew up. 8 birdies, 4 bogeys and a double... I've been working on consistency.. its paying off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis