Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Since Dave isn't here I figure this is a good time to talk about him. :)

I use to think that he was like a Pakistani or a Buddhist because he once said that he wasn't Christian and I knew he lived in Canada and he sounded like he had been to school. So naturally I figured educated Pakistani dude with a stereo. Makes sense to me. :confused:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
so when do you have to wait for dave to not be here to talk about him:confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It'll be nice for him when he gets off of work and sees that we've been talking about him while he was out. I bet it makes reading this a real page turner.:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I bought some feeder guppies for my African cichlid today. I have been watching him eat a few of them some far:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Went to the grocery store to find something healthy for dinner. I bought a nice big bag of Lite Caesar Salad, and some grilled chicken strips from the lunch meat aisle. Too bad the ba$tar%* at Wendys put a location between my house and the store.

Spicy Chicken + Large Fry + 5pc nugget + Frosty + Store Bought Salad + 2 Liter of Diet Mt Dew = Falling off the wagon.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Went to the grocery store to find something healthy for dinner. I bought a nice big bag of Lite Caesar Salad, and some grilled chicken strips from the lunch meat aisle. Too bad the ba$tar%* at Wendys put a location between my house and the store.

Spicy Chicken + Large Fry + 5pc nugget + Frosty + Store Bought Salad + 2 Liter of Diet Mt Dew = Falling off the wagon.
Thats a bit of an embellishment... and I cant stand not being honest on the interweb...

it wasnt a diet mountain dew....

It was diet Citrus Drop.

Pop the Drop...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

Have you ever heard of the word restraint. It sound like you had good grub until wendys:D Anyway I had wendy's as well for dinner

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Have you ever heard of the word restraint. It sound like you had good grub until wendys:D Anyway I had wendy's as well for dinner
Honestly, I'm usually pretty well disciplined. I dunno what it was tonight... I'll be under my cals for the week but it'll slow my roll. Oh well. It was sooo worth it. I feel great right now... not ready for the technicolor yawn at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis