Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

Easter kind of threw me for a loop too but today it's Egg Beaters and Irish Oatmeal.
If I don't loose weight soon I am gonna start smoking crack.
I've put on some baby weight plus the holidays weren't too kind to my waist line. I can really feel the extra weight when I run especially with a bad knee. My goal is 205lbs by the 13th of next month with my final goal of 195lbs the following month. Giving up Monster energy drinks is probably going to be the toughest part. Wish me luck.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Awesome song

SAXAMAPHONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There are a few precious moments in Heather Graham's filmography that make it entirely worthwhile.:D
My thought process exactly... Almost went with Kate Winslet, but I'm a sucker for a blond...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I SEEK KNOWLEDGE

I

need

to

feel

the

rhythm

of

a

body

moving

next

to

mine

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Haven't read the previous postings...havin' a beer...done with taxes...week is almost half way over...

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am getting a good amount of cash back for taxes. Its time for the PS3 ......Hey Adam whats shakin buddy?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just took a random golf swing in the living room... yup.. .... I'll be buying a new ceiling fan tomorrow.. lol.... sucks, but pretty funny...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Just took a random golf swing in the living room... yup.. .... I'll be buying a new ceiling fan tomorrow.. lol.... sucks, but pretty funny...
Nice, I did that with a lacrosse stick last month.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis